Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Another Battle Royal? :smh:

I think this is 9 or 10 this year alone for wwe. I can't remember which thread I posted all of them and the winners but it's just really lazy.

Royal rumble- batista
Divas battle royal- tamina
Nxt #1 contender- zayn and breeze
Andre the giant memorial- cesaro
Vicki guerrero invitational wm- aj lee
Us champ battler royal- shamus
Divas halloween battle royal- nikki bella
Intercontinental champ battler royal- miz
Mitb qualifier- jeans ambrose
Us champ battler royal- rusev

I think I'm missing another nxt battle royal that Neville won can't remmeber if that was early this year or late last year tho.

Edit: besides nikki and Rusev (both as of late) winning a battle royal ment nothing for your push :lol: this year

Last edited:
Well theoretically, Punk has (had) 10+ years left in the company. So why shouldn't he complain about these part timers coming in and having to do the job to them? Taker is at the end of his LIFE. So what if he lost to Brock, that doesn't change any perception of him. As Punk said, every time he lost, HIS stock dropped and guess who is going to be there after Taker, Brock, and Rock leave? Punk. He has a legit gripe.

You know, you never hear a peep from Kane regarding backstage stuff.

He seems like someone who ppl like working with.

Smh wtf was that ,**** was a rap video the whole time, these dudes need to get washed nightly ,wwe strikes again

At least the announce team put The New Day over. Big E with the "wipe me down" during the match :lol:

The New Day & 3MB would've been an awesome feud, like the Temptations vs The Beach Boys

Slator Gator :pimp:

Curtis Axel :x

Back
Top Bottom