Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Hey guys, I'm new(Not really) here and I see that there's a Wrestling thread so hopefully I get to have some fun with you guys!

Also me @ what HHH did:

Can someone remind me when the NTWT SS end date is? Like when do I have to send my stuff out by?

Adam Cole has it... And Trevor Lee... He's amazing....
Is the Lee dude the one yall were saying is a Cesaro Jr?

You think he can "make it" or nah?

Biff Busick is Cesaro Jr... Like litterly...

Trevor Lee has done the past few pwg shows and beat Steen in his final match... He's also barely 21... He's got such a douchebag swag to him...

Drew Gulak is another of my favorites.... He's just weird... And awesome...

Check out an evolve show... Gulak and biff are normally on the newer ones...

Watching Morrison vs Ziggles at survivor series.

Cot damn heel ziggler is so damn good man. So damn good

I'm still undecided if I wanna go to Raw next month. It'll be my 3rd WWE event this year
if I go. Went to Elimination Chamber and Raw back in June.

a couple years back i watched a ufc event and for some reason it was in spanish...

the announcer kept calling Brock Lesnar "Brock de Lesnar!" which i guess would translate to 'Brock of Lesnar'...

it made me think of him as some mythical beast Ogre from the land of Lesnar, somewhere within ancient Albion

a couple years back i watched a ufc event and for some reason it was in spanish...

the announcer kept calling Brock Lesnar "Brock de Lesnar!" which i guess would translate to 'Brock of Lesnar'...

it made me think of him as some mythical beast Ogre from the land of Lesnar, somewhere within ancient Albion
Hahahahahahah

Back
Top Bottom