Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Just watched the Dvr of smackdown. The new day is really going to get corny fast. They had a real good shot at doing something good with three talented guys, but of course they are dancing and acting like fools.
Hopefully they get better and Sandow themselves out of it. If not, another lost opportunity

:lol: @ that Joshi match

Mogs couldnt even complete the Sonic the hedgehog challenges. I would sit at home DISGUSTED b :smh:

Man don't even get me started on that :smh: :smh: :x

How tf do you mess up playing SONIC?! :lol: :lol:

I too was a big Nick Arcade fan. I was just a Nikelodean fan in general. Heathcliff was my first love before Jushin Liger. (No MeanJeans)

But thank me later. Lots of Nick Arcade episodes on both accounts.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NickGASfan/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/tvshowkid/videos

Yo, DeepSea...this is cool :pimp:

I can't watch two Japanese women wrestle without it transitioning to me watching Japanese qorno.
laugh.gif

80888d43-715b-401f-b07c-1d131cffc7f8.jpg

Finally listened to CM Punk;s interview with Cold Cabana...he genuinely sounds happy. Imagine if it was a shoot interview...a lot more names would have been mentioned I'm sure.

Just watched summerslam 2003 and its funny how triple h won the elimination chamber match but was in the match for a total of maybe 3 minutes. He was the last guy to enter the match and immediately got superkicked by hbk he was out cold for a while and then eventually was just staying in the pod until goldberg was the last dude left. 4 minutes later shovel wins :lol:

Just watched summerslam 2003 and its funny how triple h won the elimination chamber match but was in the match for a total of maybe 3 minutes. He was the last guy to enter the match and immediately got superkicked by hbk he was out cold for a while and then eventually was just staying in the pod until goldberg was the last dude left. 4 minutes later shovel wins :lol:

I believe he had a groin injury that night.

I believe he had a groin injury that night.
I feel like a jerk now :lol:

Whenever Konnan says Cold Stone Steve Austin... I only think how much less tough that sounds.... He'd have an ice cream driver gimmick...

Imagine instead of the beer truck, he came down in an ice cream with the jingle and all....

Back
Top Bottom