Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

my uncle just came through with it very grateful man :lol: i was gonna buy some venison chop meat at whole foods 2 weeks back but i never cooked my own deer before didn't wanna botch it

Venison is super easy to cook.... ****, most any protein is easy to cool long as you got yourself a good cast iron pan...

Been so long since I've had Venison... I much much prefer wild Venison to farmed Venison tho...

having hunters in your family
pimp.gif
don't need to do any leg work.
triple-h-nod.gif

That deer thread got me in the mood for some too
laugh.gif
pure grass feed venison steak med rare
smokin.gif
You and me, both.  I've only had venison jerky, are venison burgers any good?

There is talk of HHH VS Ryback at RR but officials may now have soured on that idea due to his performance VS Cesaro on the Raw before SSeries.

A New Day Stable plans are for them to work as "over the top babyfaces" and then a big heel turn.

There is talk of HHH VS Ryback at RR but officials may now have soured on that idea due to his performance VS Cesaro on the Raw before SSeries.

A New Day Stable plans are for them to work as "over the top babyfaces" and then a big heel turn.
I bet it has to do with Hunter having second thoughts after listening to the Punk interview. There's a good chance the big guy hurts the CFO. He's dumb as ****.

You're going to get him to talk about tofu steaks again.
Joke's on him, I'm straightedge and I'm better than him.

Last edited:
triple-h-nod.gif

You and me, both.  I've only had venison jerky, are venison burgers any good?

I've only had venison steak when I go down south to visit my crazy *** cousin. My man think he son from the walking dead with a bow & arrow and ish :lol: . The most southern New Yorker you'll ever meet
I'd imagine it's just venison with bread tho :lol:

Last edited:
I've only had venison steak when I go down south to visit my crazy *** cousin. My man think he son from the walking dead with a bow & arrow and ish
laugh.gif
. The most southern New Yorker you'll ever meet
I'd imagine it's just venison with bread tho
laugh.gif
Your cousin isn't crazy, he's just southern
laugh.gif

Think I'm gonna buy some and try to make burgers.  I'm really curious to see how it compares to regular beef patties.

Last edited:
Punk about to make a small fortune off his pro wrestling tees store
website is taking forever to load. i just bought 3 shirts on there on friday. super kick party, bullet club (it's real version), and that AJ Styles one with his last name written in japanese. depending on what punk shirts they have i might order 1.

website is taking forever to load. i just bought 3 shirts on there on friday. super kick party, bullet club (it's real version), and that AJ Styles one with his last name written in japanese. depending on what punk shirts they have i might order 1.

He has nothing up yet :lol: just a store

Back
Top Bottom