Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

-Seth Rollins recently spoke in an interview about wanting to be WWE’s top heel for a long time to come. A source noted that Triple H sees Rollins as one of the company’s top heels and likened him to WWE Hall of Famer Edge. Triple H feels that Rollins has similar delivery, the in-ring look and style that Edge had but that Rollins is an even better version.

Vince McMahon is also high up on Rollins for paying his dues and Rollins’ likeable personality backstage. Vince has had some concerns about Rollins’ size but that’s not stopping them from going full force with his push.

I'm happy for rollins and pleasantly surprised at how well of a heel he's been. I remember we were concerned with how they were gonna handle him as a singles performer and that he was gonna be kofi 2.0 :lol:

D Bry still doesn't know when he is coming back, in an interview with Comcast he said he's hoping for WM 31 but he's not sure and still weighing 2nd surgery.

I don't think we will see him for a very long time

Last edited:
According to metsfan4ever, we may see Dolph work 2 matches at SSeries.

1 we know, the other would be a Triple Threat w/ Cesaro and Kidd. Their match on SD received alot of praise.

Last edited:
need that mizdow shirt.....he forreal deserves a push man, the costume gimmick had me in tears. but for real he's a great entertainer with pretty decent in ring skills. would like to see a rift come between he and Miz

D8Hb3Qk.gif

Back
Top Bottom