Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

so my girl wants a bulldog,but i told her only if i can name it davey boy or dynamite kidd ,any suggestions ? 

yea kind of wack about matches but im still coppin 

Mordecai
Steiner
Reigns
Luger
Kamala
Meng
lmao meng would be 
pimp.gif
 i would call him meng in beanie siegel voice 
What about Matilda if it is a girl?
not a bad idea lol,but i aint dealing wit no ****** periods man,rather get a boy dog lol 

Same thing I was thinking.

It wasn't like she was a B Cup like BryanBella is or CenaBella use to be.

If she did get implants her brothers definitely paid for them. :lol:

Not only did they pay for them, they did the procedure themselves, and did all the post-op massaging..

so my girl wants a bulldog,but i told her only if i can name it davey boy or dynamite kidd ,any suggestions ? 

yea kind of wack about matches but im still coppin 

If it's a boy go with Sting, Tito Santana, or Big Van Vader...If it's a girl go with Awesome Kong, Ms. Elizabeth, or Francine..

Hold on.....

Female animals get periods too? Never even thought about that

Yep..And franknbeans franknbeans why don't you get a girl and just have her fixed?..That way you won't have to worry about the periods or her acting insane when she's in heat..

What show was the triple threat IC title match on? Is it on the network?

Heard it was awesome

Not only did they pay for them, they did the procedure themselves, and did all the post-op massaging..
If it's a boy go with Sting, Tito Santana, or Big Van Vader...If it's a girl go with Awesome Kong, Ms. Elizabeth, or Francine..
Yep..And @Franknbeans why don't you get a girl and just have her fixed?..That way you won't have to worry about the periods or her acting insane when she's in heat..
lol u gotta pay for the fix ? lol plus i kind of want a boy so then he can slay some ******** lol good names guys good names thanks a lot 

lol u gotta pay for the fix ? lol plus i kind of want a boy so then he can slay some ******** lol good names guys good names thanks a lot 

If you get your puppy from a Pet Store or from a breeder they usually give you a voucher that's good for anywhere from 50% up to 100%..It's usually at a vet that they have set up a deal with in order to get you to go to that particular vet clinic..When I bought my Jack Russell Terrier about 12 yrs ago from one of those mall pet stores, they gave me a coupon to get him fixed for free..Just a thought..

Back
Top Bottom