Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

DBry's burial extending to videogames now too.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that he's fighting a particular person.

Shovel gonna Shovel.
mean.gif

Seriously though, that's a bad glitch.

So in order for a main roster talent to get any sort of push or endorsement from shovel you have to go through nxt? Cesaro, kidd.....

I see you Titus

Think I'm gonna get my elf like 3 things off his or her list, close my eyes and grab a random Raw/SD 99/00 filled tape, and get a retro game system with a bunch of games. Hopefully that elf enjoys it, cause if they don't, I've got 2 words for ya
:pimp:
http://whatistheexcel.com/wooobooru/_images/b4620b66cc8d74fd6dbd0877e7c2e7d5/9611%20-%20****_you%20middle_finger%20referee%20shane_mcmahon%20survivor_series%20wwf.png[/spoiler]

[quote="BigEgo24, post: 21977777"]If Kaitlyn works out them kegels like she does the rest of her body... :eek nobody's lasting five mins in that goodness. :lol[/quote]

I'm saying :lol....sheeeeeeesh, I'm take that 8 Second Ride without a thought

[quote="brendasdeadbaby, post: 21980211"]So in order for a main roster talent to get any sort of push or endorsement from shovel you have to go through nxt? Cesaro, kidd.....

I see you Titus[/quote]

:smokin :smokin ARRUHARRUHARRUHARRUH

[quote="casekicks, post: 21980857"]A little pick me up for my boys..

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!][GALLERY="media, 1259583"][/GALLERY]
[/SPOILER][/quote]

[GALLERY="media, 1259732"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Enjoy. I've always felt the first Foley book was quintessential reading for wrestling fans.

Mick's 1st book, then Jericho's 1st book, and Bret's book are the top 3 I've ever read..I got Hardcore Holly's book last year from my NTWTSS and it was really good too..I've heard Gary Hart's book is supposed to be outstanding but it's almost impossible to find..

Ignore my stonedness... Who's on the bullet society?... Straight shooting....

The three founding members are me, Brenda, Johnny......and D-fly. But he forgot he was in it, so we kicked him out and jumped him.

Then we recruited gunnascott and bsox.

Gunnar, B Sox, Sad Gosling, King BDB and me

Watching Styles vs Tanahashi I love the baseball slide such a simple move that isn't used enough anymore too much diving out of the ring

Last edited:
CelticsP check you PM..

Is anyone available to give me a couple minutes of their time to help me with my SS?..

Back
Top Bottom