Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Depends on the condition b. Creases? Heel drag? What shoe is it case??? ya know I'm a size 10 as well.......

No creases or heel drag..I'm talking about minimal dust/dirt on the bottoms and that's it...

I'll take them :D

Ok....Wait a minute..Didn't I get you...I see what you did there.. :nerd:

Yeah they are but I got my elf a few to many many gifts already. 1 more and son my have to buy me dinner no dc. Was gonna get him black infrared 6 or lion heart lebrons as well
:wink:

I'll make it easy on you..I'll take either and be grateful..

So are you guys saying a pair of kicks that's been worn but are in fantastic shape is OK to send to your elf?...It doesn't came across as tacky or being a cheapskate?

I feel like they could've made him a big player last year if he tagged along with Bryan in the Authority storyline. They could still make him a big player if they let him be the underdog against the Authority currently. I'd like to see him adopt a more mature gimmick though.

Mr. Show Off ahould have had the Big Slow's spot in that initial angle

Believe it was DeepSea that commented on the dopeness of AJ Styles' NJPW look and I agree. He looks like a badass.

Agreed. I've been a fan of his since the inception of TNA, but up until last year, his look has always been a little bit more than a CAW. Just think how much worse off he could've been in the WWE with a neutered movies. He'd basically be Curtis Axel.

Believe it or not, there are plans for a Tyson Kidd mid-card push.

His gimmick, which hhh is high on, is inspired by that douche Teddy Hart.
Good. Finally

:lol: yeeeeeeeeeessss :pimp: They better strike right now too, since he's 33-34 and not 26-27

And also, Paige >>> Summer. I don't think she's crazy fine or anything, but she's cute and has a good amount of sex appeal. Summer looks good in short and tight dresses from the neck down, yet looks like Van Hammer in the face.

Last edited:
I can't get my elf anything till first week of December... Been broke as of late... Will def get my elf and JD something nice... No kicks tho... I'll take some please....

Vince has reportedly "been over" the bellas feud as it will only continue to copromote total divas :lol: vince shoulda dropped this when he put us through the springer bullcrap

Vince has reportedly "been over" the bellas feud as it will only continue to copromote total divas :lol: vince shoulda dropped this when he put us through the springer bullcrap

I wish it could just be a real show about female wrestlers.

Y'all should give the GLOW documentary a shot if you haven't watched it. I think it's still on Netflix.

I think Paige is a bit overrated by the IWC but she's still pretty attractive.

:pimp: @ the Kidd news. I want that dude as IC Champ.

I decided to do a little catching up on TNA, and man Bobby Roode. Just like Orton, he's one of those guys that just looks badass with championship gold on them. Dude LOOKS like a world champion.

I thought the same about Lashley in TNA too. He was booked amazingly as champ. Doesn't talk much at all either, which is smart. He's so much better now than he was during his WWE run. Also..Lashley's Spear >>>> Top Ramen's

Also looking forward to seeing NXT, mainly for Devitt Balor. Won't be catching it live though, got a party to attend around then. Hope the show is good :pimp:

Agreed. I've been a fan of his since the inception of TNA, but up until last year, his look has always been a little bit more than a CAW. Just think how much worse off he could've been in the WWE with a neutered movies. He'd basically be Curtis Axel.

Man I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see a Styles/Zayn or Styles/Neville match though.

Styles/Itami
Styles/Balor
Styles/Ziggler
Styles/GTA Siren Man
Styles/Jericho
Styles/Rollins
Styles/Harper
Styles/Ambrose
Styles/Orton
Styles/Cena
Styles/Sheamus

Would be alot of good potential matches for the guy.

Last edited:
Some new PS4 2k15 vids:

New Menu layout:

Brock vs. Taker

Cena vs. Big Show

Last edited:
What is the average amount that people are spending on Secret Santa? I just want to make sure I'm in-line...

I got to get my car fix. Going to buy gifts first week of December. To make sure my elf gets his gifts on time I am going to ship from the stores just have them gift wrap it.

Just got an update from Amazon that the 2k15 Hulkamania editions are coming out 11/18.  Finally...
still going to wait to see how the reviews are before copping a ps4 and 2k15.

it's been the same story every year since SvR '11 (suppose to be a great game, turns out decent with unbearable online servers)

but so far i've already been sold on the My Career mode alone this year.

Baby girl out here flourishing
pimp.gif

If Kaitlyn works out them kegels like she does the rest of her body... :wow: nobody's lasting five mins in that goodness. :lol:

any of y'all like to read? i wrote a novel and one of the characters is an indie wrestler trying to make it. pm me your email addy if you're interested. its fictional and philosophical. main character is a day trader that just wants to give back and help others.

Back
Top Bottom