Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

hogan and jimmy hart at the warriors game,hogan with a decent promo get the fans hype,THIS is what he should be doing all across the u.s. to promote the network but ofcourse he didnt mention the network lol 

Case, i started the flair/Rhodes doc. I really need to get into NWA. One thing I've noticed so far and like Is that they kept the audiences dark and kept the ring well lit. Looks super super dope

Still gotta finish the Flair/Steamboat trilogy

Case, i started the flair/Rhodes doc. I really need to get into NWA. One thing I've noticed so far and like Is that they kept the audiences dark and kept the ring well lit. Looks super super dope

Still gotta finish the Flair/Steamboat trilogy

I'm glad to hear that..The NWA of the 80's is, by far, the best wrestling I've ever seen..Flair/Dusty and Flair/Steamboat is as good as it gets..

Favorite Eras, since Cases of Kicks mentioned it.

1. 1990s New Japan Jrs
2. Mid 90s WCW Cruiserweights
3. Mid 90s Michinoku Pro
4. Late 90s ECW

Last edited:
Favorite Eras, since Cases of Kicks mentioned it.

1. 1990s New Japan Jrs
2. Mid 90s WCW Cruiserweights
3. Mid 90s Michinoku Pro
4. Late 90s ECW

Not mad at any of those..

I used to love when I get a new Japanese wrestling VHS in the mail back in the early-mid 90's..

the Generico DVD is dope. I still gotta finish it but I love watching that dude work and the intimate environment makes the matches so much better.

I'm not really familiar to Generico's work pre-NXT..How has his style changed, if at all, since he got his WWE gig??

the Generico DVD is dope. I still gotta finish it but I love watching that dude work and the intimate environment makes the matches so much better.

I'm not really familiar to Generico's work pre-NXT..How has his style changed, if at all, since he got his WWE gig??
Seems like he does a lot of the same stuff except now he embraces being caucasian :lol: That little thing he does when he fakes flying out of the ring and lands in the middle on one knee is all Generico. He might be a little toned down, but Zayn basically is the same as he was.

Seems like he does a lot of the same stuff except now he embraces being caucasian :lol: That little thing he does when he fakes flying out of the ring and lands in the middle on one knee is all Generico. He might be a little toned down, but Zayn basically is the same as he was.

Ok, so can you tell me what is up with the Ole stuff?

Maddox could have some actual use in the WWE. I don't know what he's like wrestling wise, but he could easily be a manager/mouthpiece for somebody

Also, I swear Low-ki is the only person who can do that double foot stomp finisher seamlessly, but I still cringe at it. When Kofi used it on that double team finisher :x :x

Back
Top Bottom