Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Seems like he does a lot of the same stuff except now he embraces being caucasian :lol: That little thing he does when he fakes flying out of the ring and lands in the middle on one knee is all Generico. He might be a little toned down, but Zayn basically is the same as he was.

Ok, so can you tell me what is up with the Ole stuff?
generico is supposed to be a mexican luchador that doesn't speak english so ole is like the spanish soccer chant and it caught on and has stuck with him since we're all marks and we love chanting ****.

Maddox could have some actual use in the WWE. I don't know what he's like wrestling wise, but he could easily be a manager/mouthpiece for somebody
Agreed I always liked his demeanor and promo style.

Last edited:
i figured it out u gotta click on the ship to us icon on the bottom :lol: hook that twerp up with some goodies i got these 5

2011 Battle of Los Angeles
Steen Wolf
DDT4 (2013)
TEN
DDT4 2010

i figured it out u gotta click on the ship to us icon on the bottom :lol: hook that twerp up with some goodies i got these 5

2011 Battle of Los Angeles
Steen Wolf
DDT4 (2013)
TEN
DDT4 2010

nice man! I might have to do another 5 for $40 to check these out...

Hate that I can't be in this secret santa thing. Damn medical bills :smh:

all good homie. you can make it up by telling me who that in your avy is and doing a NTWT FED :smile:

DVD VERSION

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla presented "Kurt Russell Reunion" held at the WrestleReunion 4 convention at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles, CA. Featuring an all star lineup including Rob Van Dam, Jushin "Thunder" Liger, and The Great Muta!!! This was the biggest turnout ever for a PWG to date and rightfully so! A MUST HAVE DVD for not only PWG fans, but for EVERY WRESTLING FAN!!!

Tombstone Eight-Person Tag Team Match
Johnny Goodtime & Malachi Jackson & Candice LeRae & Jerome "LTP" Robinson vs. The Cutler Bros. (Brandon & Dustin Cutler) & Ryan Taylor & Christina Von Eerie
Stargate Singles Match
Brandon Bonham vs. Brandon Gatson
Tequilla Sunrise Singles Match
Human Tornado vs. Super Crazy
Captain Ron Singles Match
Davey Richards vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen
Overboard Tag Team Match
"The Professional" Scott Lost & Joey Ryan vs. KAI & The Great Muta
Big Trouble in Little China Singles Match
El Generico vs. Jushin Thunder Liger
Escape From LA Non-Title Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Brian Kendrick & Paul London