Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

great match 
pimp.gif

Just realized Ryback vs Kane is the "Main Event" :rofl: what genius didn't think the match with Triple Threat IC match(which is the only title getting defended lately...) wouldn't take precedent over a match with The Demon Korporate Big Red Monster Kane and timeslip Ryback, who is living in 2014 and 2012 simultaneously. Apparently he listens to Future...

i figured it out u gotta click on the ship to us icon on the bottom :lol: hook that twerp up with some goodies i got these 5

2011 Battle of Los Angeles
Steen Wolf
DDT4 (2013)
TEN
DDT4 2010

Yo... Somebody actually listened to me... Repped for that alone...

Rule number 3 - don't put the ***** on a pedestal.... Of she's going flakey, ignore her till she hits you up... If she never initiates, she's not worth the effort...

i figured it out u gotta click on the ship to us icon on the bottom :lol: hook that twerp up with some goodies i got these 5

2011 Battle of Los Angeles
Steen Wolf
DDT4 (2013)
TEN
DDT4 2010

Yo... Somebody actually listened to me... Repped for that alone...

Rule number 3 - don't put the ***** on a pedestal.... Of she's going flakey, ignore her till she hits you up... If she never initiates, she's not worth the effort...
I like this rule a lot. Wish I learned it years ago though instead of realizing it the hard way :lol:

It's something you'll enjoy. PM the Savage.

Gonna watch some more of this Generico dvd. Knicks suck.

Tag match against the Young Bucs n the crowd is chanting **** the youn bucks :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom