Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

quick question.

why was cm punk wearing that tank top with what appeared was a samurai on it?

paying homage to someone?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

quick question.

why was cm punk wearing that tank top with what appeared was a samurai on it?

paying homage to someone?
Shirt was from the film, "Big Trouble in Little China."

^^ oh ok.

boring raw btw.

so the point of cena needing the rock after he just took out awesome truth is what?

wwe ha ben dropping the ball big time the past 2 years.

nexus = bombed

SES = bombed

cm punks shoot/storyline = bombed

awesome truth/conspiracy theory = bombed

its like they get great ideas, then like a week later, they give up on it or they go a diff. route.

tna has better storylines going right now.

tna has better storylines going right now.

when it comes to tna, you all know i am a polar opposite from "tna's most optimistic fan", lobo

but even i have to agree with this.

the number of failed/convoluted story lines this year in wwe is absolutely ridiculous.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at the Rey stuff. It's always hilarious when Rey spins to avoid a clothesline, the opponent turnns around and run into
the forgone conclusion drop toe hold. Besides Ziggler, i forgot who else would sell the crap outta the 619, but it always
had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the amount of storylines the WWE had ADD to, especially Nexus. That first invasion drew real emotion and awe from
the crowd, then they pulled that "we apologize" crap, and then followed with two underwhelming beatdowns of VKM and
Undertaker, with the crowd barely even reacting to it cause everybody saw it 300 miles away.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

30t6p3b.gif
at the amount of storylines the WWE had ADD to, especially Nexus. That first invasion drew real emotion and awe from
the crowd, then they pulled that "we apologize" crap, and then followed with two underwhelming beatdowns of VKM and
Undertaker, with the crowd barely even reacting to it cause everybody saw it 300 miles away.

don't forget the burial by cena at SS.

no amount of stone faces can express how stupid that angle finish was.

The sender will remain anonymous unless he wishes to reveal himself.  Needless to say, this is too awesome 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

img2054sd.jpg

img2056x.jpg

img2044j.jpg

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The sender will remain anonymous unless he wishes to reveal himself.  Needless to say, this is too awesome 

img2054sd.jpg

img2056x.jpg

img2044j.jpg

your not the least bit concerned that a supposedly anonymous person has your address?

It was not me

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

your not the least bit concerned that a supposedly anonymous person has your address?

It was not me
Young Chris rolls with some big*** dudes.  No one is bringing trouble here.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So apparently the Bourne suspension (and possibly even Young and Heath Slater) has nothing to do with steroids/HGH.
It may be weed
laugh.gif
, or what they are calling "cracking down on synthetic marijuana usage."

This dude Bourne really does get high.

Dedication to his gimmick.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

It was not me

Its not like someone sent a

1228-mini-baseball-bat.jpg

Is Raw worth watching? I've been busy with work in recent weeks.
ohwell.gif
Haven't been able to make my mark on NTWT.

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday
Spoiler [+]
* Randy Orton b. Cody Rhodes in a Street Fight. Following the victory, Orton took one of Cody's paper bags and put it over Rhodes' head.

* Ted DiBiase b. Tyson Kidd

* Mark Henry is interviewed backstage. He starts threatening and mocking Daniel Bryan, who then approaches Henry. He challenges Bryan to face him tonight, and Bryan accepts.

* Alicia Fox b. Natalya

* Big Show comes to the ring with a mic. He says he'll knock Mark Henry out every week as long as they have unfinished business. Christian interrupts and comes out saying that Big Show blew his chance at the title. Christian starts to insult the crowd, and Show takes him out with a chokeslam.

* Sheamus comes out, as he was scheduled to face Christian, but he's still knocked out from the chokeslam. Enter Wade Barrett, who wants to take Christian's place in the match.

* Wade Barrett b. Sheamus after Christian interferes. Christian takes out Sheamus with a spear after the match.

* In a backstage segment, Big Show tells Daniel Bryan that he has his back in his match against Mark Henry tonight.

* A Brodus Clay promo package plays.

* Sin Cara b. Primo by disqualification after Hunico ambushes Sin Cara.

World champion Mark Henry defeated Daniel Bryan by DQ when Big Show interfered and knocked out Henry. Bryan acts like he might cash in but is nailed by Henry and hit with the World's Strongest Slam. Henry nailed Show with the briefcase. No cashing in.

Afterward, Teddy Long announced Show vs. Henry for Survivor Series and we end with a staredown.

Looking forward to this weeks episode of Smackdown. If you didn't catch this last weeks episode I would say watch that instead of RAW this week, RKO. RAW was a borefest.

Vince is so dumb. He'll over look Roidtista Jr. but not a little herb? Okay, guy. How about you worry about giving us a decent show to watch instead of synthetic pot. Cause that would be great.

img2044j.jpg
look at these two mangy filthy beasts....
sick.gif
they attacking that fake banana like its thanksgiving cuz their owner probably starves them 
eek.gif

alright, *@@ kisser number one reveal yourself 
laugh.gif

Whoever that sad sack is, shoot me a PM with 4w's address.
I'm going to send him a box of dirt from my backyard so he can bury himself.
I'll also send your cats some toys and treats....but mostly the dirt.

anyone here was ever a fan of the texas tornado?

dude was basically a warrior clone with no face paint.

They had a similar look, but I think Kerry Von Erich was a lot more talented.
The story of the Von Erich family is very, very sad.

They had a similar look, but I think Kerry Von Erich was a lot more talented.
The story of the Von Erich family is very, very sad.
I wish Lacey was still in TNA.  She was gorgeous 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom