Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The sender will remain anonymous unless he wishes to reveal himself.  Needless to say, this is too awesome 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
look at these two mangy filthy beasts....
sick.gif
they attacking that fake banana like its thanksgiving cuz their owner probably starves them 
eek.gif

Look in the back.  That's a filtered water fountain.  Dreya and Gizmo live better than you do.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone here was ever a fan of the texas tornado?

dude was basically a warrior clone with no face paint.

As a kid i always thought that he was the 2nd warrior when everyone thought the original warrior died
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone here was ever a fan of the texas tornado?

dude was basically a warrior clone with no face paint.

As a kid i always thought that he was the 2nd warrior when everyone thought the original warrior died
laugh.gif

To this day, people still don't believe me when I tell them The Ultimate Warrior and The Undertaker never died.

I posted this during RAW you dork.

Anyways..

He's BAAAAAAAAAAACK..

20sxaq0.jpg

Mick made his return to WWE at a live event in Dublin, Ireland tonight as a special ref for Cena/Morrison vs Miz/Truth

^^^Did Morrison take the pin, or did he get taken out backstage, with Cena stacking up both Miz & truth for an AA and pinning them?

two more pictures of foley's return.

foleyreturns2.jpg

foleyreturns.jpg

Foley also had a lengthy confrontation with Awesome Truth.

Didn't know much about The Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim General Manager of RAW's pre-WWE days but just ran across this.

Spoiler [+]
Ron_Killing__Vince_McMahon_laughing_crop_340x234.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Did Morrison take the pin, or did he get taken out backstage, with Cena shoulder blocking miz and truth at the same time, miraculously dodging both their clotheslines with a follow-up double back suplex, followed by a double 5 knuckle shuffle, stacking up both Miz & truth for a double AA and pinning both of them at the same time?

fixed.

Foley in the WWE is always ok with me.

You know he's not there to steal anyone's spotlight or bury anyone.

So in regards to Jerry Lawler taking shots at Goldust, was he ok with everything said? Jeez. He went nuts.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Did Morrison take the pin, or did he get taken out backstage, with Cena shoulder blocking miz and truth at the same time, miraculously dodging both their clotheslines with a follow-up double back suplex, followed by a double 5 knuckle shuffle, stacking up both Miz & truth for a double AA and pinning both of them at the same time?

fixed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Most Disturbing Thing You Will Read This Week
Vince taught Kelly how to strip

If we’re hearing correctly, that’s the sound of you throwing up in your mouth a little bit.

Indeed, as revealed in her cover girl photoshoot for Maxim, Kelly Kelly has admitted that it was a then-60 year old Vincent Kennedy McMahon who showed a then-19 year old how to strip for her debut on the first WWE-produced episode of ECW back on June 13, 2006.

"It was funny, because I’d only been training for two months when I found out I was going to start appearing on TV—as an exhibitionist! When Vince McMahon showed me the routine, I was in shock, but, you know, anything to get my foot in the door. It was the most nerve-racking minute of my life."

We know that Vince likes to get hands-on with his talent to make sure they accomplish what he had envisaged, but it’s hard to comprehend how a grandfather thought he would be better at knowing how a woman should take her clothes off than a teenage swimwear model, but there you go.

The Most Disturbing Thing You Will Read This Week
Vince taught Kelly how to strip

"It was funny, because I’d only been training for two months when I found out I was going to start appearing on TV—as an exhibitionist! When Vince McMahon showed me the routine, I was in shock, but, you know, anything to get my foot in the door. It was the most nerve-racking minute of my life."
SURE

Back
Top Bottom