Wrestling Thread Nov 7-13 | 11/13 TNA Turning Point - Roode vs Styles, Jarrett vs Hardy

laugh.gif
@ Josh Matthews correcting Cole...we need more of that

You stuck your nose where it doesn't belong. -Natalya
YOUR NOSE IS BIGGER THAN MY NOSE!!! -Alicia

What?!?!?! 
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What the hell is the point of the Divas division?  Either let them actually wrestle or put them in slutty outfits or just get rid of them.  These 1 minute matches are the absolute worst.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No, Punk's a wining loser who is still getting pops from mark fans based off what he did four months ago.

This is such a "smart mark" thing to say.

You stuck your nose where it doesn't belong. -Natalya
YOUR NOSE IS BIGGER THAN MY NOSE!!! -Alicia

What?!?!?! 
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What the hell is the point of the Divas division?  Either let them actually wrestle or put them in slutty outfits or just get rid of them.  These 1 minute matches are the absolute worst.
I'm sayin
laugh.gif
They can never focus on multiple divas at a time. Usually it's just the champion, and whoever they decide as the challenger this week.
They should just start pairing some of the divas with other wrestlers as talets or something, so they can at least copnstantly be seen and gain some
personality. 

Really? You're the one always thinking about the long term. What's an immediate push going to do right now? Truly cement these guys now so they can be the faces for the next decade. If they get pushed right now what will be left for the Vets? Nothing.

What vets?

HHH? Who is out of shape, and can no longer be relied on to carry a good match
Undertaker? We won't hear from him until March
The Big Show?
laugh.gif

Rey Mysterio? Can't stay healthy

Cena, Orton, and Punk are already established...after that, you got nothing.

Some of these guys are already in their 30's...if you don't start now, it'll never happen.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

No, Punk's a wining loser who is still getting pops from mark fans based off what he did four months ago.

This is such a "smart mark" thing to say.
What has Punk done to make anyone like him since winning the title at MITB?  He's lost at 4 straight PPV's.  His promos went from believable "shoots" to John Cena script leftovers.  He became best friends for no reason with the man who was one of the main reasons he walked out on.  Not to mention being best friends with Cena as well after being his enemy for months.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

John Morrison & Drew McIntyre had a really good match on Superstars. you may be surprised who won (or maybe not
laugh.gif
)

It was a pretty good match...actually I'm surprised. 

laugh.gif
You know it's a botch when there are 6 different angles for a 3 second spot.

Hunico and Epico reforming the LWO?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, now I'm actually lookin forward to more Epico and Hunico in his Konnan Homicide Hernendez gear

i had to look up Epico...theres a 3rd Colon brother?! These guys are like the wrestling version of the Molinas

edit: i cant wait for Hunico to say something offensive in that outfit...like "AYE HOMES YOU BOUT TO GET CAPPED ESSE"

Originally Posted by frink85

i had to look up Epico...theres a 3rd Colon brother?! These guys are like the wrestling version of the Molinas

edit: i cant wait for Hunico to say something offensive in that outfit...like "AYE HOMES YOU BOUT TO GET CAPPED ESSE"

Epico (Orlando Colon) is a cousin of Primo and Carlito.

Wait a minute, so there's FOUR Colon's??? Daaaaayum
laugh.gif
Primo and Tito are supposed to be teaming up, and now Epico & HuniKonnan?

I think it would be hilarious if Hunico became bigger/more popular than Sin Cara. Usually when the WWE accidently or
at the whim come up with something, it strikes gold, but end up squandering who they plan on making big, or try to force
them down you're throat (Lashley, early Sheamus, early Drew McIntyre)

Back
Top Bottom