Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

SphericalMetallicAzurevase.gif

I keep forgetting you wrestle :smokin

When Kanye made music that sounded good instead of overpriced homeless wear :smokin

Last edited:
When Kanye made music that sounded good instead of overpriced homeless wear :smokin

College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

College Dropout and Late Registration are 2 of my favorite albums ever... They're both just so perfect in every way... I don't think there's a rapper who had a better first 2 albums to start a career... Nas included...

Late registering and MBDF were lit.

Btw I'm so drunk wrifht now... >D

Nas
Kanye
Ghost

And Kanye now >>>>> Kanye then. The time they are a changin b

Random hip hop related statement....

I wish Rhymefest blew up... Dude was NICE... Blue Collar was fantastic... Put on a great show when I saw him open for Wu... Dude threw his ******* Shelltoes into the crowd :lol:...

I preferred Bronson throwing out a half pound tho :lol: :smokin...

Nas
Kanye
Ghost

And Kanye now >>>>> Kanye then. The time they are a changin b

Kanye then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kanye now

Not even close b... Not even close :rofl:... I don't care if dude is a gawd to the hype beasts and the hipsters... Yeezus was wack AF besides Black Skinheads, but I honestly think it was the Marilyn Manson sample that gets me on that one...

And this may sound sacrilegious... But I was never a fan of Supreme Clientele... Although Ironman is another deserted island album for me...

Not even close b... Not even close :rofl:... I don't care if dude is a gawd to the hype beasts and the hipsters... Yeezus was wack AF besides Black Skinheads, but I honestly think it was the Marilyn Manson sample that gets me on that one...

And this may sound sacrilegious... But I was never a fan of Supreme Clientele... Although Ironman is another deserted island album for me...

Nope half of yeezys was trash but the other half ( black skin head, blood on the leaves, new slaves, bound 2, I'm in it) were yoga flames b. His production and evolution make him better now. Them simple *** samples could stay in the past. You don't like supreme clinentele??? Shouldn't haven't responded to you b :smh: ghost has the best discography of dam near any rapper I could think of.

Last edited:

This is when I knew timbo was one of the goats. He took this honky tonk and dam near mad a star outta him with this song. Timbo >>>> dilla and it ain't even close sorry backpackers

Nope half of yeezys was trash but the other half ( black skin head, blood on the leaves, new slaves, bound 2, I'm in it) were yoga flames b. His production and evolution make him better now. Them simple *** samples could stay in the past. You don't like supreme clinentele??? Shouldn't haven't responded to you b :smh: ghost has the best discography of dam near any rapper I could think of.

Supreme Clientele is a weaker GFK album to me... Fishscale is my favorite Ghost album behind Ironman...

And I can't comment on people playing It Was Written on every corner in NYC... Considering I was 8 and living in Rhode Island and all :lol:...

This is when I knew timbo was one of the goats. He took this honky tonk and dam near mad a star outta him with this song. Timbo >>>> dilla and it ain't even close sorry backpackers

I love this song :rofl: :smokin...

Missy and Timbo >>>>>>>>>>

Y'all remember how high that dude was when he hosted Raw :rofl:...

Back
Top Bottom