WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Cena, Brock, Randy, Tista are all WWE farm guys. I think they did well. ROH is also part of the WWE farm system

tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_nb1aghNze51skeohxo10_r1_250.gif

tumblr_nam5krf4xw1tt2jjyo1_500.png

What a mistake this was :lol: :smh:
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_msiobo40Wg1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Cena, Brock, Randy, Tista are all WWE farm guys. I think they did well. ROH is also part of the WWE farm system

Like DC said, it wasnt development that messed the current guys up. Its how theyre being used

Also that ROH thing is just a joke right? Cause aint no way I believe that lol
Vince hates indy kinda guys lol

Steph is still head of the writing team right? If so that explains all these years of estrogen filled angles. Wrestling should be written by a man. Don't care

Last edited:
Like DC said, it wasnt development that messed the current guys up. Its how theyre being used

Also that ROH thing is just a joke right? Cause aint no way I believe that lol
Vince hates indy kinda guys lol
yet his past biggest stars are indy guys?

BTW, Bray is a product of FCW.

yet his past biggest stars are indy guys?

BTW, Bray is a product of FCW.

Punk got big off his infamous "shoot" promo but to that point even when he held the World Heavyweight belt he was still 2nd fiddle to the guys Vince did make
Even in Punks 434 day reign as WWE champ, this was still kinda true
Similar with Bryan but instead of a promo he just simply became so over with fans that they HAD to push him
Even casual fans aint wanna see Orton vs Batista at WM as the main event :x :smh: :lol:
At heart Vince hates guys he didnt create, HHH on the other hand doesnt care and signs talent regardless where they came from as evidenced by the KENTA, Kevin Steen, Devitt, Willie Mack, Pac/Neville & Zayn/El Generico signings

Triple H on Jericho's podcast tonight, cant wait.

Say word??? I hope he buries some ppl. (Not on the active roster of course that's just bad for business). Would love to hear him shoot on his back to mid card you go world tour and Steiner. speaking of, why hasn't Steiner done 1 of these? Instant classic when he does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom