WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

"If you were Chris Harris, would you show up to the indies as Chris Harris or Braden Walker?"

"Braden Walker 100%"

:rofl:

I swear, if I wasn't using my friend's account, I wouldn't re-new just because of the trolling they do with this whole $9.99 nonsense. :smh:

they treat us like were all stupid.

I like how they always mention the 9.99 even while watching a PPV for example SummerSlam... ...Don't they think we know its 9.99? how you think ppl are watching it ? like NO SH*T it's 9.99 :smh:

It's just Awful.

Last edited:
I like how they always mention the 9.99 even while watching a PPV for example SummerSlam... ...Don't they think we know its 9.99? how you think ppl are watching it ? like NO SH*T it's 9.99 :smh:

someone can pay the 9.99 & have friends over to watch the ppvs....not all those friends are huge fans & know it's 9.99, so not everyone watching the ppvs (legally) already know the price

some might also be casually watching from a bar or something

so don't fret

Last edited:
"If you were Chris Harris, would you show up to the indies as Chris Harris or Braden Walker?"

"Braden Walker 100%"

I didn't get that joke. Chris Harris was one of those fake Stone Cold Brother dudes that was on the Bikes? Brothers of Destruction or something in WWF?

someone can pay the 9.99 & have friends over to watch the ppvs....not all those friends are huge fans & know it's 9.99, so not everyone watching the ppvs (legally) already know the price

some might also be casually watching from a bar or something

so don't fret

trust me of you watch any WWE program you know the price already.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has confirmed he will be playing Black Adam, the nemesis of Shazam in the upcoming DC Comics Shazam movie.

RT @TheRock: "Kneel at his feet or get crushed by his boot." My honor to become.. #BlackAdam #TheAntiHero #DCComics

View media item 1163822

Unfamiliar with the character but I'm in. Take my monies Dwayne!!

"Braden Walker 100%"

I didn't get that joke. Chris Harris was one of those fake Stone Cold Brother dudes that was on the Bikes? Brothers of Destruction or something in WWF?
DOA
Disciples_of_Apocalypse.jpg

"Braden Walker 100%"

Shtffhdtg you're thinking Ron and Don Harris from DOA :lol:. Chris Harris teamed with James Storm in the early TNA years as AMW, probably one of TNA's greatest tag teams. When Harris went solo, he had an underwhelming run and started getting fat and lazy, then eventually went to WWECW and had two of the most embarrassing matches in a long time.

:rofl: @ Review A Wai on JCW Bloodymania 6

**** had me in tears :lol:

I may listen in a bit. The Raw one had me in tears, the pure boredom and frustration in their voices is just :lol: :rofl:
bruh get to it when u have a chance. Pollock had Wai rolling for like 3 min straight during the main event or the Steiner and Vader tag match segment. U know how nonchalant Wai is :lol:

they make me wanna watch this event just to see how bad it was. Pollock did give it a 4/10. Thought he was gonna rate it 0/10. I think he only did that once and that was for one of the later WCW ppvs

Last edited:
I may listen in a bit. The Raw one had me in tears, the pure boredom and frustration in their voices is just :lol: :rofl:

Review-A-RAW from Monday was awesome! Listening to Talk is Jericho right now and firing up Review-A-Wai right afterward. Really makes work go by quickly

:rofl: :rofl: at ppl getting mad over the 9.99 thing. I personally think its hilarious. The shameless plugs are funny af

:rofl: :rofl: at ppl getting mad over the 9.99 thing. I personally think its hilarious. The shameless plugs are funny af
I'm saying. It's obviously them trolling us just because they can. And listened to the first part of Jericho and trips. As well as finally catching up on cheap heat over the weekend. I've been out the loop lately cause wife was off work with a mini vacation so I couldn't get my podcast listening and what not going.

:rofl: @ Review A Wai on JCW Bloodymania 6

**** had me in tears :lol:

bruh get to it when u have a chance. Pollock had Wai rolling for like 3 min straight during the main event or the Steiner and Vader tag match segment. U know how nonchalant Wai is :lol:

they make me wanna watch this event just to see how bad it was. Pollock did give it a 4/10. Thought he was gonna rate it 0/10. I think he only did that once and that was for one of the later WCW ppvs

I'm reference to Carlito and Chris Masters "Could you imagine being in a stadium at Wrestlemania, then having to share a ring with Chris Weedman and Shockwave The Robot?" :rofl:

Ahhhhhh man they're describing Too Tough Tony's "pele kick" as a guy who slipped on a recently mopped floor :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom