WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

IMA KNOCK THE ***** OUT LIKE FIGHT-NIGHT

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

CM Punk's lawyers recently sent a 22-page letter to WWE over royalties and their use of his likeness, mainly him being featured in the WWE 2K15 video game.

This isn't confirmed but WWE may have stopped sending Punk royalty checks over their claim that he breached his contract. Regarding the video game, the roster was put together before Punk quit the company.

Good old Punk.

***** *** *****. Hope he never comes back. Dude was preaching all that **** in the end the fraud was all for himself.

Fighting Spirit Magazine is delighted to offer a FREE digital exclusive issue to all wrestling fans! To read on PC/Mac, iPhone/iPad, Android and/or Kindle Fire, simply visit www.tinyurl.com/PocketFSM , hit Buy Now on the FREE sample issue marked as costing £0, and go to the checkout.

In this special offering, FSM delves into its archive for pieces on:
- Daniel Bryan, as FSM assesses how his role evolved in the eyes of WWE and its fans in the lead-up to WrestleMania
- CM Punk, as FSM investigates his early career to show why his retirement isn’t the surprise that some consider it to be
- The Ultimate Warrior, who comes clean about his life in wrestling, in what is the most in-depth print interview of his storied career
- Paul Heyman, as the agent extraordinaire sits down with FSM to discuss his on-screen clients, and his own varied career
- SummerSlam '98, as FSM ponders how the event would in hindsight prove to be integral to the entire Attitude Era
- The Dynamite Kid, whose ex-wife opens up on their relationship, and the two sides of the man himself
- Jushin “Thunder” Liger, who has done more for the sport than any junior-heavyweight in history
- Mick McManus, as FSM profiles the self-styled “man they love to hate”.

As well as these features, this FREE edition includes news, PPV and TV reports from the FSM archive, as well as DVD and book reviews. This issue also includes ”Stone Cold” Steve Austin's exclusive recollection of the night that he won the WWF title from Shawn Michaels; Kurt Angle's confession about his depression and substance abuse; Nick “Magnus” Aldis' thoughts on Angle, as he compares him to World Of Sport legend Jim Breaks; while Jim Cornette reflects on the late, great Jackie Fargo.

While this special edition of FSM is FREE to all readers, the cheapest and easiest way to subscribe to the regular print edition is via our website. UK subscribers will receive their copy of FSM before the shops (subject to a reliable postal service), and upon subscribing for 12 issues, will receive two additional issues absolutely free. This means that instead of paying a total of £55.86 in shops, the same content is available via subscription for £35.

Still, if you prefer to pick up FSM at your newsagent, WH Smiths and Easons are the main stockists in the UK and Ireland. For other outlets, please consider asking them to reserve your copy each month, at no extra charge.

FSM is also available on PC/Mac, iPhone/iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. You can save money on your purchase by subscribing at www.tinyurl.com/PocketFSM. FSM looks stunning on a high-resolution screen, while another advantage of the app is that it links to many hours of relevant matches, promos, and shoot interviews that you do not get with the print edition.

FSM is very grateful for you feedback, and is eager to print the articles that you would like to read. To make a suggestion, please tweet editor Brian Elliott at @FSM_Editor or visit our Facebook discussion forum at www.tinyurl.com/JoinFSM.

Go get it fellas. Free

"Yep, I want to fight him too." E. Carter just gave it to that crowd. Good stuff

Yea he was good, it was funny how he was saying stuff like perfectly in between the chants and on beat lol
EC3 is big af for a dude thats only listed at 222lbs. I thought he was at least 260 when I first seen him
Pause if its somehow necessary here lol

Tajiri!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn my man Tajiri came out of nowhere...........

He has to grow back a mustache though. Face looks naked as hell

2nd Annual NTWT Secret Santa Details

First off, last year was a huge success (no deadbeats and awesome gifts) and I hope this year is even better. We had somewhere around 30 participants last year, maybe this year we can shoot for 40 or so. Hopefully everyone that participated last year was happy with the way it turned out and comes back for a second year.

Rules: You must be an active member or alumnus (DSK, CLUB, GHIMS, Grizz, to name a few) of the NTWT or participate in the PPV prediction contests.

-You will have until Monday, October 6th to enter. I will give multiple weekly reminders in this thread over the next month.

-Once your entered, you will need to fill out a questionnaire. I still have everyone’s from last year, but a lot can change in a year so you can send me a new one OR I can use your one from last year. These will need to be sent to me by Monday, November 3rd.

-On Tuesday, November 4th, you will receive your elf (the person you’re buying for). This will give you the entire month of November to come up with something for your elf.

-All gifts should be sent out by Thursday, December 11th. This will allow two weeks for delivery before Christmas Day. I don’t think anyone wants to get their gifts AFTER Christmas.

If you agree to these rules and want to participate this year, just post in this thread or the following weeks threads and I will put you down on the list. Last year there were two separate lists. Everyone will be on one list this year.

THANKS.

Last edited:
Well he IS entitled to that money. Don't blame him. Do your thing CM Punk
They'll probably just stop, but they should keep using his likeness until he takes them to court then drag out the hearing just to make him pay more in lawyer fees than the case is worth.

Back
Top Bottom