Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

wwe-divas-butts-3.gif

Re8pmQV.gif

wwe-divas-butts-8.gif

d9pa8dapjdty.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

GVvMOLQ.gif

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-8.gif

Apvodzv.gif

JfvfeiY.gif

pt5FYCQ.gif

8tZ49vF.gif

GiddyColossalHadrosaurus.gif

MajinZuub MajinZuub :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
@Warmachine85:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
@fx2
ihust1e ihust1e :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Meangene45 Meangene45 :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
22stylez 22stylez
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
@Case
@King of Trash Style:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
D Fly D Fly :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
@bigpat630

Is everyone still down for the fantasy football league this year? I have it currently scheduled for Aug 20th at 4 PM Eastern. I have a baby shower on the 27th and 2 drafts on September 3rd so the 20th is the only day I could find time. I know summerslam is that day so I have set it up so where we could finish up just in time to watch summerslam. I just need confirmation from everyone that they wanna play this year and if that time works.

Last edited:
MajinZuub MajinZuub
@Warmachine85
@fx2
ihust1e ihust1e
Meangene45 Meangene45
22stylez 22stylez
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@Case
@King of Trash Style
@bigpat630

Is everyone still down for the fantasy football league this year? I have it currently scheduled for Aug 20th at 4 PM Eastern. I have a baby shower on the 27th and 2 drafts on September 3rd so the 20th is the only day I could find time. I know summerslam is that day so I have set it up so where we could finish up just in time to watch summerslam. I just need confirmation from everyone that they wanna play this year and if that time works.

redemption year

MajinZuub MajinZuub
@Warmachine85
@fx2
ihust1e ihust1e
Meangene45 Meangene45
22stylez 22stylez
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@Case
@King of Trash Style
@bigpat630

I'm down. That draft time works perfect for me. I'm still salty about last year I was undefeated for like the first 9 weeks then case served my *** in the first round

MajinZuub MajinZuub :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
@Warmachine85
@fx2
ihust1e ihust1e :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
Meangene45 Meangene45
22stylez 22stylez
@6 Rings G.O.A.T.
@Case
@King of Trash Style
@bigpat630

I am down

Back
Top Bottom