Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

The Taker/Brock brawl was dope. They've tried doing it a few times since then and they all have fallen flat.

Man i really hope Brock loses the title to either Joe or LeBraun cuz im tired of hearing Heymans promos now. That one just put me to sleep so i missed the end smh

Tongan Jeff has to be the one to stop Bork and take the title..And I still think LeBrawn needs to get the IC title before he gets the top prize..

His stuff is very hit or miss with me. I actually liked that one haha. And no, not weird (to me, at least). I have plenty of game used baseball/basketball stuff.

I have a Lebron jersey card, and a Ray Lewis Jersey card cuz I love those dudes. Joshi match worn stuff just seems a tad more "peculiar" haha.

I think this print was meh to me only because her hair isn't as colorful. I like when she has like neons and pinks.

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 :nerd:

Much better. No stupidity coming my way as far as customers and people have been thanking me for my product knowledge and customer service. As far as any issues with the wife, we are good. We communicate well so that helps tremendously. Life is just balancing itself out, I am perpetually giving out positive energy and in general I receive it. Just hit a few hurdles in the race to being a better person...

Good, man :nthat:

6NAXok.gif

This should be his real life entrance

So the Hardys have been relegated to being part of the talent that comes to the ring to break up a fight?..

They're pretty much Dudleys status at this point until they become Broken

Played WWE 2k17 today and noticed the curb stomp was in the game.

Hate how small guys can pick up big dudes.

I thought they'd fixed that by now.

D Fly D Fly good stuff on keeping with the diet and work out, my man. I know it sucks early on, but the more you go the more you will enjoy it once you start seeing the results.

I'm all in on LeBraun, bruh. Dude has been doing fantastic work since the brand split. Give him the strap this sunday. He deserves it.

Interesting perspective in there. I currently own only 3 WWE tees, The second Asuka shirt, Swags first, and Hideo's edited version. After getting them in, the fit is garbage and the material sucks, so I cut them up to work out in, sleep, or go to shows in. I get the most comments on my Asuka one, which was the one I wanted second most. I lost a ton of weight and couldn't wear my King of SS shirt anymore from New Japan, but that one was allover at NXT shows too for awhile. Hell, even Bray wore!

Ultimately the problem is twofold for the WWE. The design either sucks or it gets printed on the worst 100% cotton tees ever that fit so poorly that it was a waste of money if you bought it retail. I cannot wait to get my LIJ shirt this coming week as I am interested to see how it feels and fits.

I think AJ Styles has the best shirts in WWE

Without a doubt..I got the blue "If it's not phenomenal" shirt from the Slam Crate and the fit is perfect..And for some reason the material used on that shirt is leaps and bounds better than the typical WWE shirt..WWE's shirts aren't even in the same league as PWT's shirts..And I'm really digging the Joel2Sleep's quality of shirt, but I haven't worn it yet to see how comfortable it feels to wear for a whole day..

Back
Top Bottom