Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

That's the green things that comes for free with my half pollo al carbon con tostones y arroz blanco con habichuelas at el malecon right? Na we toss that to the said
Yea, was talking to co-worker about that. She grew up in Brooklyn. Said she never had a meal with a "side of veggies" until she went to college.

Wild

Yea, was talking to co-worker about that. She grew up in Brooklyn. Said she never had a meal with a "side of veggies" until she went to college.

Wild
i thought french fries were the vegetable
tenor.gif

Slasher Films with Eli Roth

Eli Roth returns to help you get your scare on as he, his brother Gabe, film editor Mark Goldblatt and Y2J talk slasher films! And that means you'll get plenty of slasher film history and trivia from Eli - starting with the first movies made in Italy to the death of the slasher movie in the early 80s (and the role the Reagan assassination attempt may have played in that) to the slasher resurgence in the late 90s. They offer up favorite flicks, favorite death scenes, and their favorite A-list celebs who got their starts in the genre! They're also talking the original "Halloween," "Friday The 13th," and "Psycho," and discussing directors like Dario Argento, Wes Craven, and Brian De Palma

Talk Is Jericho: PodcastOne: Slasher Films with Eli Roth https://www.podcastone.com/episode/EliRoth-SlasherFilms

so what if vince is such a cena b***h that he didn't want corbin to come out, after cena beats him, and lose to nakamura in a more meaningful match?

what up grapple fam?

gotta say I find myself not being that excited for SS...maybe it's some permeating disappointment at not being able to go to the eclipse since it's part of my whole thing. I really wanted to see that **** and it's not ******* fair.

anyway, haven't actually watched the current pros in a few weeks, and reading through the thread it doesn't seem like I missed a whole lot Stateside, but that G1 is definitely a must-watch.

one of the few things I did catch was The King's dethroning, I actually stumbled into my sister watching RAW at my parents' crib and checked out a little, definitely not happy to see his reign come to an end but if it had to be someone Tozawa is a worthy contendah. also showcases the power of good management and a Big Baller mentality.

What you do at the library? Computer aid?

Senior Library assistant. I work with the database and circulation/media catalog. I also have to answer a bunch of general Information questions. It's a really chill job though, I get to post with you guys during the day when it's dead haha.

Also, this happened. Today is gonna be a good day haha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170819-112321.png
    Screenshot_20170819-112321.png
    952.5 KB · Views: 17
man, like I said, I'm pissed. the ONLY reason I can't go to the damn thing is because all the vantage points are 5 hours outside of nowhere and there's no prison ******* way I'm taking my happy black *** into the backwoods of Oregon, Nebraska, or Tennessee with all these flag-waving cowards operating with impunity right now. this ain't the political thread but damn, that was going to be a whole thing for my career project, it sucks.

anyway yeah I'm actually set up to spend the last quarter of the year up in Philly, gonna get me a new pair of Questions and start up with the Monster Factory. definitely gonna be public match-ready by early next year so other than that ******** I'm excited for the next few months.

what's good with you bruddah?

Senior Library assistant. I work with the database and circulation/media catalog. I also have to answer a bunch of general Information questions. It's a really chill job though, I get to post with you guys during the day when it's dead haha.

Also, this happened. Today is gonna be a good day haha.

My Master's is in Library-Media Science haha. Moved to the tech side at my school, but I was the librarian for a few years. May be going back that way when the current lady retires.

^ ... versus Braun with the stairs...the heavier lower half...

tenor.gif

:lol:

:rofl: wow

Fax!!! I can't tell you how many people at my library job I have to explain MLA format to...

Another thing being in Academia blighted me with.

It's some weird stuff. I remember on my first day of Comp class, we had to write a free response essay, and two days later the professor picked random ones to read aloud, and it was embarrassing. People writing in this very colloquial format, jumping from one subject to the next without transitions, etc. Some pretty sad stuff when HS was supposed to set the foundation for that.

anyway yeah I'm actually set up to spend the last quarter of the year up in Philly, gonna get me a new pair of Questions and start up with the Monster Factory. definitely gonna be public match-ready by early next year so other than that ******** I'm excited for the next few months.

So no more Mexico.

You feel like you picked up alot of things from training down there?

man, like I said, I'm pissed. the ONLY reason I can't go to the damn thing is because all the vantage points are 5 hours outside of nowhere and there's no prison ****ing way I'm taking my happy black *** into the backwoods of Oregon, Nebraska, or Tennessee with all these flag-waving cowards operating with impunity right now. this ain't the political thread but damn, that was going to be a whole thing for my career project, it sucks.

Good luck with it(Monster Factory) man!

And I'm good. Exhausted, but good :lol:

Still gotta do my workout too..man.

So no more Mexico.

You feel like you picked up alot of things from training down there?

oh Mexico is my home for the next few years, I'll just be visiting Philly for like a month at a time for the next 6 months training with people more my size and hitting up that strength program.

my secret dream is to take part in something going on in NO Wrestlemania weekend, you know all the indies are going to run cards that week and it would be an honor to compete.

....and if you're asking if I can hit a hurricanrana, the answer is still no...I did finally get that Magistral Cradle right tho. little stuff like hand placement and foot positioning came easyish because I have a little experience in other combat sports, but obviously pro wrestling is a bit different...for instance, I'm not looking forward to bouncing off American ropes, which tend to be a lot tighter.

I generally feel like I'm at least in a place where I have my license, so to speak, now it's time to slowly become a NASCAR driver.

Good luck with it(Monster Factory) man!

And I'm good. Exhausted, but good :lol:

good **** man, I know that check is looking robust if you're putting in that OT.

My Master's is in Library-Media Science haha. Moved to the tech side at my school, but I was the librarian for a few years. May be going back that way when the current lady retires.

My degree is actually in Film Studies and New Media theory, but I had worked at this job in CC and they hired me back after I returned from Japan in March. I really enjoyed it so I didn't hesitate to return in a more senior role.

:rofl: wow

It's some weird stuff. I remember on my first day of Comp class, we had to write a free response essay, and two days later the professor picked random ones to read aloud, and it was embarrassing. People writing in this very colloquial format, jumping from one subject to the next without transitions, etc. Some pretty sad stuff when HS was supposed to set the foundation for that.

CC/University is simply HS 2.0/3.0. The educational system is in shambles from Kindergarten up, but higher education run as a business pisses me off to no end. I would love to know what DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican think a being an educator.

Back
Top Bottom