Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

...homeless crackheads hitting on the uncomfortable local milfs...
Yeah the homeless dudes. They don't bother nobody except the smells. In Cleveland you cant sleep inside of the branches so if the guard catches them sleeping he will wake them up and tell them they got to leave if they continue.

Except in the inner city it turns into a damn hangout spot. Kids running around yelling, fights etc...

...homeless crackheads hitting on the uncomfortable local milfs...

Haha, that's true. Had a buddy that worked inner city libraries and definitely had those problems. For the most part, it only took a handful of warnings about stuff, and most fall in line.

Haha, that's true. Had a buddy that worked inner city libraries and definitely had those problems. For the most part, it only took a handful of warnings about stuff, and most fall in line.
Yeah man its just so damn hard to get the kids to listen you kick them out for the day they are right back the next day doing the same thing. But the one thing that I like is that them kids are off the streets not getting into real trouble. In Cleveland they give the kids free lunches after school and during the summer.

oh Mexico is my home for the next few years, I'll just be visiting Philly for like a month at a time for the next 6 months training with people more my size and hitting up that strength program.

my secret dream is to take part in something going on in NO Wrestlemania weekend, you know all the indies are going to run cards that week and it would be an honor to compete.

....and if you're asking if I can hit a hurricanrana, the answer is still no...I did finally get that Magistral Cradle right tho. little stuff like hand placement and foot positioning came easyish because I have a little experience in other combat sports, but obviously pro wrestling is a bit different...for instance, I'm not looking forward to bouncing off American ropes, which tend to be a lot tighter.

I generally feel like I'm at least in a place where I have my license, so to speak, now it's time to slowly become a NASCAR driver.

good **** man, I know that check is looking robust if you're putting in that OT.

Good stuff. I'm in Houston, and might head out that way next year for the weekend (about a 5 hour drive). Maybe we can get something where we work each other. Funny thing is I don't have the Magistral Cradle down pat, but I can do a Hurricanrana. Not that I use it, but it's something I learned a year or so ago. Have fun in Mexico brother. Planning to hit Canada in the coming year.

• Johnny Gargano vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas
  • Aleister Black vs. Hideo Itami
  • Bobby Roode vs. Drew McIntyre (NXT Championship)

Even in NXT, the WWE has a habit of setting up matches where neither person can afford to lose. Gargano is on his post-injury comeback tour, and Almas has a new valet and is trying to build momentum. Aleister Black is undefeated, and Itami is fresh off a heel turn and still still needs to be built up. Drew McIntyre is building momentum for his own comeback, and Roode should already be on the main roster, but do you really want him losing the title to McIntyre??? Jesus

ClearcutMinorArabianwildcat-size_restricted.gif

Even in NXT, the WWE has a habit of setting up matches where neither person can afford to lose. Gargano is on his post-injury comeback tour, and Almas has a new valet and is trying to build momentum. Aleister Black is undefeated, and Itami is fresh off a heel turn and still still needs to be built up. Drew McIntyre is building momentum for his own comeback, and Roode should already be on the main roster, but do you really want him losing the title to McIntyre??? Jesus

Honestly, the problem is with NXT being treated as more than just a developmental system. Unless they're getting ready to promote someone to the main roster, a loss shouldn't set back someone like Gargano who will probably be in NXT for another year. Now, giving Drew the title is another story.

think asuka wins and debuts on the main roster
vacates the nxt title
wwe signs a whole bunch of ladies from the mae yung classic to try and fill the women's division

I have no idea whats going in in NXT. Havent followed since I think Ember lost to Asuka. Will check out tonight htough

Well Asuka being gone would hurt the NXT womens division way more than Roode leaving the NXT mens division

Roode is basically being replaced by Cole, Fish, O Reilly

Honestly, the problem is with NXT being treated as more than just a developmental system. Unless they're getting ready to promote someone to the main roster, a loss shouldn't set back someone like Gargano who will probably be in NXT for another year. Now, giving Drew the title is another story.
Losing the title doesn't mean much. Finn lost and beat Roman reigns clean and went on to win the belt. But me personally would like the champ to say I am too big of a star for this show I am going to the main roster and going after that belt. That way they don't lose the title and gets to move to the main roster.

It's time for both Asuka and Rooooo to be promoted to the main roster..There's nothing more either one has to prove in NXT..And both would be great additions to the roster..

Asuka wins and comes up tomorrow and gets involved in one of the women's matches (I think Sasha-Alexa) and vacates the title Monday on RAW.

Watching Takeover Chicago right now.

Solid card from top to bottom.

Dunne/Bate was the show stealer.

Wish they concluded the trilogy at Takeover tonight.

Back
Top Bottom