Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The Authority storyline has to end at Wrestlemania with Ramen going over. I don't want to see Shove & Chyna Jr until June the earliest.

Dolph joining the authorities can revitalize his career like Naito turning heel did for his career

I don't see how..It may put him in the upper card storylines, but it's not like they're going to make him WHC or let him main event Mania..

I'd love to see Dolphin get a more serious gimmick and tone down his match pacing a little bit cause I think it'd make him more entertaining to watch..But realistically there's pretty much nothing that can be done that's going to vault him to "main guy" status..

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I missed this and I missed the Shovel getting washed by Reigns.

Triple H tried to get X-Pac heat with that promo earlier on Raw and Reigns still ending up being booed when he washed him. 
laugh.gif

And their gonna be in Philly for Raw next week?  
laugh.gif

they'll probably suspend him until mania. the upcoming raw schedule is not roman friendly at all.

I am alive and well thank you. :D
Dolph needs something. Don't know if the heel turn would truly help his stagnation. At least they don't bury him via commentary like they used to. :lol:
Keep talking about about Brie like that you will join him. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Keep talking about about Brie like that you will join him. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
**** I might as well diss the Miz if you gonna stand up for her like that. Brie is garbage, i speak highly of good women workers Sasha, Bayley, etc. Sucking off D bry doesn't make her talent level change and i won't change my stance on her until she improves. Nikki improved and it sucks she got hurt. Nikki was the HBK of the Bellas with Brie being Marty. Fact.

@DCAllAmerican How excited are you that's March Madness is finally here?
More excited when the NBA Playoffs come. Honestly, I haven't been into college basketball like I used to. I follow a handful of players that I know have NBA potential.

It was easier to follow when College Hoops 2K8 was in rotation.

Super Junior Tag League game championship Wild Pegasus & Shinjiro Otani vs The Great Sasuke & Black Tiger http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00130_1_1

@CelticsPride34

When you get a chance 

Back
Top Bottom