Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know MMA is looked at as for savages for some people, but this Dawg Fight documentary with Dada 5000 (yea, that guy :lol:) is even more savage, yet this doc is very good, and sad at the same time just based on some guys feeling like this is their only outlet and such.

I know MMA is looked at as for savages for some people, but this Dawg Fight documentary with Dada 5000 (yea, that guy :lol:) is even more savage, yet this doc is very good, and sad at the same time just based on some guys feeling like this is their only outlet and such.

Yea I watched that some time ago...in a way it's "good" because it brings the community together and it became a tradition...but dudes were getting dismantled in that ring.

That one dude (funny/silly guy) that was on there that died kinda hit me in the feels man...like you said, they saw it as a way out

I know MMA is looked at as for savages for some people, but this Dawg Fight documentary with Dada 5000 (yea, that guy
laugh.gif
) is even more savage, yet this doc is very good, and sad at the same time just based on some guys feeling like this is their only outlet and such.
Late

@DCAllAmerican, i JUST got done watching Dawg Fight a few days ago. Damn good doc, some of the fights had me cringing 
Glad you liked it.

YOU'RE OUT OF YA DAMN MIND IF YOU THINK PUNKS PROMO WAS SCRIPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long have you been a wrestling fan, 3 years.?

Me, 14 years.

That promo was no way in hell a script.

They allowed Punk the mic for 10 min, how in the hell would they know he'll drop a pipe bomb on the company? He said it himself in I believe his first Colt interview that he had full control of what he'll say in that promo. I'll bust your balls but I ain't gon embarrass you like that, b.

After Punk's 1st or 2nd UFC fight he'll be back, quote dat. And I'm rooting for Punk.
Part scripted, part legit. Thoughts were legit but I am sure it was mapped out in terms of delivery.
would you guys like to see Austin vs lesnar ?
Nah man. For what?

@DCAllAmerican, i JUST got done watching Dawg Fight a few days ago. Damn good doc, some of the fights had me cringing 
Good stuff

Very good doc

Great doc. I read somewhere that the young dude who got killed, is rapper Denzel Curry brother

Also anyone on here watch Rhythm Roulette? They had an episode where producer Oh No used samples from the WCW vs NWO Revenge game lol

yes i do... in terms of position on the roster.. tag teams dont count( which means no shield and no wyatt family), only single wrestlers.

1. Daniel Bryan

2. John Cena

3. Triple H

4. Batista

5. Sheamus

6. Randy Orton

7. Roman Reigns

8. Bray Wyatt

9. Cesaro

10. RVD/Wade Barrett/Del Rio?

yeah.. sheamus could EASILY make it in the top 5 list.. its not like the roster is packed with star power anyways. jack swagger is wayyyyy down the list. would u rather have a top 5 worker as the u.s champion or a random replacable mid carder. imagine if cm punk were here though. the roster would be packed. there wouldnt be enough room for one championship if punk came back. 

Sasha banks sounded terrible Monday night, smh.none of the nxt chicks have been as good as I thought they would be on the main roster so far

Fandango probably asking the same question

He'd be perfect for the Social Job Squad

Ya need to realize I'm the Brock Lesnar of this ****(except i cut my own promos)don't gotta be around at all or associate with you marks and jobbers ,I'm out here living life,and any moment can step right in when I dam well please and kick whose ever *** that wants static and then go back to having your girl stealing and pushing all them pain pills u take.not even for the money.i let her keep it for your medical bills,I just do it cuz I can.

And that other guy jumanji or whatever your name is,you've been around and are still a nobody...***** please (cochran voice)

Back
Top Bottom