Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dudes promos are as terrible as his Brooklyn Brawler gimmick
Did he call you jumanji in that struggle promo?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feels good to log on and have the same losers acknowledge the presence of greatness ..sorry i can't be on here every day with you guys discussing men fake fighting other men on a daily basis but I actually log off nt once in a while and experience actual life.ya dudes on here talkin bout promos but no one wants ya dudes in front of any cameras.so ya just stick to nt wrestling message boards to live out your pathetic wrestling dreams.there's not enough laughing or sad face emojis for that ****.

Feels good to log on and have the same losers acknowledge the presence of greatness ..sorry i can't be on here every day with you guys discussing men fake fighting other men on a daily basis but I actually log off nt once in a while and experience actual life.ya dudes on here talkin bout promos but no one wants ya dudes in front of any cameras.so ya just stick to nt wrestling message boards to live out your pathetic wrestling dreams.there's not enough laughing or sad face emojis for that ****.

Meangene (a fat black dude who worships buff white dudes)your literally on every page of nt lol..that weird 40+ dude who has no girl or guy or job but probably gets social security.(I know a lot of ya loser collect that social security,ya not foolin).Keep buying ya wrestling tees and belts man.god bless

Last edited:
Meangene (a fat black dude who worships buff white dudes)your literally on every page of nt lol..that weird 40+ dude who has no girl or guy or job but probably gets social security.(I know a lot of ya loser collect that social security,ya not foolin).Keep buying ya wrestling tees and belts man.god bless
96mhds

No one missed you loser.

Is this another fat turd riding the wave? Lol if u had a girl Id show her the 22 styles playah.butwe all know you have no game.keep stalking sasha till she blocks u on all your social media and then you come crying back to nt.sit yo *** down

U19sslO.jpg

Cmon u slacking u used that already ,took u that long for that ? Smh ain't u the "promoter"?I thought u were well versed in computer technology..no wonder that struggle promotion u had is in the toilet.ya get ya promoter an updated computer man

Back
Top Bottom