Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yup I did I don't get paid nor do I care to correctly pronounce,spell or know any of ya jobbers names.Wasn't really tryna be funny

Yup I did I don't get paid nor do I care to correctly pronounce,spell or know any of ya jobbers names.Wasn't really tryna be funny
You seem to know a lot about me it's nice meeting fans. I will send you a sign copy of Santas Little Helper.

You seem to know a lot about me it's nice meeting fans. I will send you a sign copy of Santas Little Helper.
yea I know your type.living through the next man cuz your embarrassed to look in the mirror.instead of picking up those straight to Walmart Dvds next time get a work out video,DDP yoga or the steph McMahon prolly more your speed.

Cmon u slacking u used that already ,took u that long for that ? Smh ain't u the "promoter"?I thought u were well versed in computer technology..no wonder that struggle promotion u had is in the toilet.ya get ya promoter an updated computer man

giphy.gif

Lol mad funny when I'm on my promo stuff and ya cant come back so its jimmies getting rustled?lmao ya wrestling dudes man...I'm out having some drinks and good food and good company how can nts very own social outcasts be rustling anything ? But if u say so lmao

Lol mad funny when I'm on my promo stuff and ya cant come back so its jimmies getting rustled?lmao ya wrestling dudes man...I'm out having some drinks and good food and good company how can nts very own social outcasts be rustling anything ? But if u say so lmao
What are you eating Fred?

Stop It. You sitting on your couch eating a frozen dinner watching something about marry, praying that one day somesome somewhere will take you seriously.

1. You're promos suck
2. You're promos suck so there's no need to come back
3. If you're in such good company and having such a good time, then why you on nt mobile dropping **** "promos"?

Back
Top Bottom