Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
About to broil some steak and cook some brown rice. Maybe some broccoli with it.
glasses.gif
Post Pics, Recipe?
Working on making some chili spaghetti right now..

Lol mad funny when I'm on my promo stuff and ya cant come back so its jimmies getting rustled?lmao ya wrestling dudes man...I'm out having some drinks and good food and good company how can nts very own social outcasts be rustling anything ? But if u say so lmao
Stop It. You sitting on your couch eating a frozen dinner watching something about marry, praying that one day somesome somewhere will take you seriously.

:rofl: :rofl:

I wish I was home actually these new expensive shoes killing my feet and I wanna watch the rest of dd season 2. but hey theres actual life outchea.I'll be home later.oh yea ....I like wrestling

Man Jim Ross knows how to make somebody look good. Anytime I listen to a 90s telecast of Ross calling a Luger match, you would have thought Luger was the best ever.

Luger had a lot of hype back then, he really had it all man. Like, walking to the ring, he seemed like a BIG DEAL. 

Watching this Luger vs. Pillman match, I think yall should take a look man. Forreal. - 

Luger vs. Pillman: 1:32 Mark

WCW Halloween Havoc 1989 http://network.wwe.com/share/video/31588987

Funny listening to him now, "Nobody in our sport, that has been in the sports for 3 years, has held a prestigous title like the US Title."

Now we got dudes that have been wrestling for 3 years that have held the world title 3 times already. Looking at you Romans

Man Jim Ross knows how to make somebody look good. Anytime I listen to a 90s telecast of Ross calling a Luger match, you would have thought Luger was the best ever.

Luger had a lot of hype back then, he really had it all man. Like, walking to the ring, he seemed like a BIG DEAL. 

Watching this Luger vs. Pillman match, I think yall should take a look man. Forreal. - 
Luger vs. Pillman: 1:32 Mark
WCW Halloween Havoc 1989 http://network.wwe.com/share/video/31588987

Funny listening to him now, "Nobody in our sport, that has been in the sports for 3 years, has held a prestigous title like the US Title."

Now we got dudes that have been wrestling for 3 years that have held the world title 3 times already. Looking at you Romans

And that's what made JR better than anyone else..His words could make or break someone..If Luger would've been a little better at his mic work and had a better attitude he could've been one of the biggest stars ever..But you could tell that his passion for his job wasn't there at all times..

You watching Angle/Rey tonight DC? JR is calling it.
Oh yea, I have been meaning to tell you this.

Sasha is ugly as **** in your avatar man.
And that's what made JR better than anyone else..His words could make or break someone..If Luger would've been a little better at his mic work and had a better attitude he could've been one of the biggest stars ever..But you could tell that his passion for his job wasn't there at all times..
Luger has some of the most formulaic promos of anyone I could remember.

He starts soft.

Progressively gets louder

And then yells something like, "The best this sport has EVER seen."

That was my dude though. Believe it or not, Luger was my first favorite wrestler growing up.

Crowd going crazy man.

Road Warriors vs. Sid/Spivey

But you dudes are quick to cancel your network after a stupid current WWE PPV.

Network, I appreciate you man

Back
Top Bottom