Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

They gotta dim this sammy zaney guys entrances lights. Almost had a seizure 
Real Bloods make seizures have seizures b.
mean.gif
Step your banging game up. I watched that banned episode of Pokemon and didn't flinch.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
You didnt flinch??

Son, that **** has lingering effects

One day you gonna wake up next door to peep

You didnt flinch??

Son, that **** has lingering effects

One day you gonna wake up next door to peep
Possibly b. I have lived a great life b. Done amazing things. Seriously. Only thing i would change is being able to have my grandparents longer. My fam got robbed of two great people man. :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
Possibly b. I have lived a great life b. Done amazing things. Seriously. Only thing i would change is being able to have my grandparents longer. My fam got robbed of two great people man. :frown: :smh:

I feel you, lost my grandparents at a young age.

Bout to play some  UFC 2. I am trash at it but having fun. How you stop a damn takedown?
Man I've done all the takedown defense training and still can't figure it out :lol: I ALWAYS press R2 and right analog down like how they teach me... but my ground game always :pimp:

I can't even execute a legit takedown :lol: :smh: one thing I hate about the game is there's no difference in style or tendencies with the fighters. Every fighter fights the same like a robot.

Last edited:
Man I've done all the takedown defense training and still can't figure it out
laugh.gif
but my ground game always
pimp.gif

I can't even execute a legit takedown
laugh.gif
mean.gif
one thing I hate about the game is there's no difference in style or tendencies with the fighters. Every fighter fights the same like a robot.
Do the computer players have Tendencies?

Meaning, like NBA 2K and FIre Pro Wrestlig?

Or is it like WWE 2K where each CPU plays the same.

Go look in the Edit Mode, Can you even edit fighters?

Is anyone interested in NXT Mania? 
eyes.gif

Bout to play some  UFC 2. I am trash at it but having fun. How you stop a damn takedown?
Man I've done all the takedown defense training and still can't figure it out :lol: but my ground game always :pimp:

I can't even execute a legit takedown :lol: :smh: one thing I hate about the game is there's no difference in style or tendencies with the fighters. Every fighter fights the same like a robot.

I absolutely hate that they switched up the controls.. ** **** was the sacrificial lamb until I got a hang of the new controls.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom