Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Do the computer players have Tendencies?

Meaning, like NBA 2K and FIre Pro Wrestlig?

Or is it like WWE 2K where each CPU plays the same.

Go look in the Edit Mode, Can you even edit fighters?

Is anyone interested in NXT Mania? :rolleyes
Nah no edit. It's like WWE 2k where CPU plays the same. Surprised 2k don't address that given how different every Nba CPU team plays in 2k :smh:

You didnt flinch??

Son, that **** has lingering effects

One day you gonna wake up next door to peep
Possibly b. I have lived a great life b. Done amazing things. Seriously. Only thing i would change is being able to have my grandparents longer. My fam got robbed of two great people man.
frown.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

You gonna live life in honor of their memory b

Nah no edit. It's like WWE 2k where CPU plays the same. Surprised 2k don't address that given how different every Nba CPU team plays in 2k
mean.gif
I have tried contacting them about this. NO excuse considering the first Fire Pro Wrestling (1991) had CPU tendencies. Shame this damn game doesn't

I have tried contacting them about this. NO excuse considering the first Fire Pro Wrestling (1991) had CPU tendencies. Shame this damn game doesn't
Have u legit tried contacting them about that? I hope they're aware of it being a problem.

My friend just txted me this 
you know what’s crazy

3 months ago, Sheamus was the World Champ. Now he’s in mid card purgatory.

4 months ago, Del Rio beat Cena. Clean. With a non-finisher. Now he’s in mid card purgatory

1 year ago Rusev was entering Wrestlemania on a tank to face John Cena in a semi-main event. Now he’s in mid card purgatory.

And Wade Bar....well, forget that one.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Have u legit tried contacting them about that? I hope they're aware of it being a problem.
Of course man. I legit wrote them a letter offering my services if they didn't know where to start.

Contacted the Bryan Williams dude on Twitter. He responds to me when I talk regular wrestling but whenever I bring up 2K, he is nowhere to be found

Back
Top Bottom