• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The shameus part 
roll.gif

but turn them heel again plz

Of course man. I legit wrote them a letter offering my services if they didn't know where to start.

Contacted the Bryan Williams dude on Twitter. He responds to me when I talk regular wrestling but whenever I bring up 2K, he is nowhere to be found
That guy is an herb. The same guy that was showing off vids of the movement of John cenas shirt when he was running down the entrance ramp. :smh: part of the THQ team that should've been let go when 2k took over. They need to utilize the NBA 2k team.

That guy is an herb. The same guy that was showing off vids of the movement of John cenas shirt when he was running down the entrance ramp.
mean.gif
part of the THQ team that should've been let go when 2k took over. They need to utilize the NBA 2k team.
I am 500% confident that I could take that series to new heights if I got the chance man

Barrett is wasted talent

I really hope him leaving wwe soon gives him what he needs. He can have a Gallows like revival.

After this program, who else do New Day really have to go through?? Their shtick, while funny at times, has gotten a bit old...

I am 500% confident that I could take that series to new heights if I got the chance man
Well having a podcast listener and forum posting background isn't going to help... :rolleyes find out how these guys are getting jobs at places like 2k and EA man. They need people like you. I know u contribute a lot in Operations Sports. Do they ever scout that site for talent to utilize for their company?

Back
Top Bottom