Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
-It sounds like WWE is planning something unique for The New Day’s entrance at the biggest pay-per-view of the year. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that one of WWE’s ideas for a “big entrance” for the group at WrestleMania 32 is to have them fly around the stadium on “unicorns.” There was no mention of how WWE would achieve that effect, and Meltzer reports that there’s less than a 50% chance of it happening.

Big E has publicly said that they’ve been planning for a big entrance at ‘Mania, but there’s a good chance it’ll get nixed.

“Woods and Kofi were already telling people to look out for our entrance. So, I suppose our WrestleMania entrance is the big plan,” Big E said last week. “There’s a good chance that it all gets nixed, and people are very disappointed, but we have something cooking.”

The New Day’s light-up unicorn horns are back in stock on WWEShop.com after selling out several times.

I think it's time to start that rival promotion,this ntw is reminiscent of the last days of wcw.garbage booking n garbage champions.ya literally have David arquett as the champ.

How would you know if the booking & champions are garbage?..You ain't even been around..

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..

-NXT head writer Ryan Ward is no longer with the NXT brand, as WWE has moved him to the SmackDown creative team.

WWE has already taped episodes of NXT TV that will air up to NXT Takeover: Dallas, so it will be interesting to see how things play out on WWE programming moving forward.

As of this writing, there’s no word on who will replace Ward as head writer of NXT.

I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing..

-NXT head writer Ryan Ward is no longer with the NXT brand, as WWE has moved him to the SmackDown creative team.

WWE has already taped episodes of NXT TV that will air up to NXT Takeover: Dallas, so it will be interesting to see how things play out on WWE programming moving forward.

As of this writing, there’s no word on who will replace Ward as head writer of NXT.
Not really a cause for concern, as he writes for both Smackfest and NXT.

But this may be a possible brand split idea (which won't work imo).

Brand split is an awful idea, instead, have Smackdown showcase different guys who may not get a fair shot typically. Let Smackfest be more of the mid-card (and some NXT cats) with the occasional main event moment. Instead of splitting the roster in two.

I'm always watching from the rafters like your favorite wrestler..the stinker
roll.gif
Good work Franks

Well how 'bout you take your *** back up there and leave the NTWT to the people who are actually involved on a daily basis..
Calm down Jemele..
now I see why the ratings are tanking,everyone involved is mediocre...and your supposed to be some type of fat robot ? whose writing this crap ?

Well how 'bout you take your *** back up there and leave the NTWT to the people who are actually involved on a daily basis..
Calm down Jemele..
now I see why the ratings are tanking,everyone involved is mediocre...and your supposed to be some type of fat robot ? whose writing this crap ?

You can have a match with GHIMS to see who the ultimate jobber is

I'm not supposed to be a fat robot..I am a fat robot..But I'm a fat robot who shows up and contributes..You're just some has been (or maybe never-was) who left and nobody cared you was gone..

I'm not supposed to be a fat robot..I am a fat robot..But I'm a fat robot who shows up and contributes..You're just some has been (or maybe never-was) who left and nobody cared you was gone..

He's the Barry Horowitz of NTWT

who the hell are u ? Don't try to get out of your jobber positio by trying to call actual talent jobbers my man.
u seem to care a lot right now actually..how the hell am I supposed to believe an old obese wheel cheer bound non athletic cheerio such as yourself could even make it down to the ring?,let alone hold a title ...

WWE is expected to make another round of aggressive talent signings from Japan, Mexico and the U.K. over the next few months. The name we heard they are most interested in is Kazuchika Okada, as apparently the key people in charge just found out that he’s tall. New Japan has offered Okada a five-year contract. We don’t know if the deal has been executed and Okada has publicly said he’s loyal to New Japan.
laugh.gif

who the hell are u ? Don't try to get out of your jobber positio by trying to call actual talent jobbers my man.
u seem to care a lot right now actually..how the hell am I supposed to believe an old obese wheel cheer bound non athletic cheerio such as yourself could even make it down to the ring?,let alone hold a title ...

Someone who has been around longer than you. Gonna relegate you to squash matches on Shotgun Saturday Night if you don't watch out.

Back
Top Bottom