Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yo some guy at the bar last night called this chick a bish and she dragged Tha dude out the bar :rofl: dude got up and took the L :lol: dude lost his man card :smh:

so everybody involved in this infamous match is in the hof (andre, studd, heenan, sd jones) except for one!!! the former intercontinental champion world's strongest man kenneth patera! :smh:

it's a conspiracy!!! and yall know it!

Last edited:
so everybody involved in this infamous match is in the hof (andre, studd, heenan, sd jones) except for one!!! the former intercontinental champion world's strongest man kenneth patera! :smh:

it's a conspiracy!!! and yall know it!
Must be basura if the bush wackers are in before this jobber

who the hell are u ? Don't try to get out of your jobber positio by trying to call actual talent jobbers my man.
u seem to care a lot right now actually..how the hell am I supposed to believe an old obese wheel cheer bound non athletic cheerio such as yourself could even make it down to the ring?,let alone hold a title ...

I don't have to hold the title..I just put it on the back of my chair, roll down the ramp, and run over insignificant jobbers like you..But the IC Champ has had enough of a temp jobber like you..I have actual full time talent to worry about..Talent that actually puts in work..Go back to working at the local moose lodge or high school gym..

Former two-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion Mr. Anderson announced at a recent Indy event that he is no longer with TNA.

“I don’t work for TNA anymore, so I agree with you, f–k TNA!”, said Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom