Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Didn't someone in here say that Will Osprey is signed to new Japan? Bauer and Pollock just mentioned him and said he is NOT signed to NJPW.

That was me... Meltzer said he signed, so yeah :lol:... He is signed to for for the Super Jr's and a match with KUSHIDA next month tho...

what you guys dont realize is that the prophet has returned and none of you will even realize it before its too late

John "Jet, no not The Jet, just plain Jet" Enriquez...

See what happens when I run things. It's A New Day.

Can't argue with that...

That ain't Club..If it was his first post back in NTWT would be way better than that..
Club is an overrated jobber. The Chris Masters of NTWT.

You know Chris Masters us on NT right :lol: :nerd:...

Yo some guy at the bar last night called this chick a bish and she dragged Tha dude out the bar :rofl: dude got up and took the L :lol: dude lost his man card :smh:

22 posted this from the hospital room...

Must be Ohio...

Catching up on NXT.

American Alpha with the Steiner Brothers-esque attire. 
pimp.gif

Bayley/Carmella was decent.

Going to watch the 2/3 falls with Generico and Tongan Jeff when I get home from work.

Good Lord at the megasize cheerio in the red shirt ringside at the NXT tapings. Ole boy gotta legit take up at least 3 seats. 
mean.gif

You just gonna take my tag partner like that man!? Lol
We freebirdin i guess. :lol: yeezy shrug
I don't want your jobber title. I want to break Case's back in a hardcore match for the IC belt and knock him unconscious with his metal spine.
Don't diss the homie Case man. It is get down or lay down in these NTWT skreets b...
Dat Randall jersey. :nthat: :pimp:
I'm not supposed to be a fat robot..I am a fat robot..But I'm a fat robot who shows up and contributes..You're just some has been (or maybe never-was) who left and nobody cared you was gone..
Dat ether....View media item 1945934
He's the Barry Horowitz of NTWT
Furthermore... :lol: View media item 1945935
who the hell are u ? Don't try to get out of your jobber positio by trying to call actual talent jobbers my man.
u seem to care a lot right now actually..how the hell am I supposed to believe an old obese wheel cheer bound non athletic cheerio such as yourself could even make it down to the ring?,let alone hold a title ...
Dawg don't diss
Who's that jobber wrestling Andre?

Walter Slow under a diff name?
About that Len Pantera guy...stone cold not a fan gif.

Last edited:
bigego24 bigego24 What a time to be an Iggles fan amirite

And that big red shirt dude at NXT is a donut, not a cheerio

There's levels to this rotundness b

Ya need to realize I'm the Brock Lesnar of this ****(except i cut my own promos)don't gotta be around at all or associate with you marks and jobbers ,I'm out here living life,and any moment can step right in when I dam well please and kick whose ever *** that wants static and then go back to having your girl stealing and pushing all them pain pills u take.not even for the money.i let her keep it for your medical bills,I just do it cuz I can.

And that other guy jumanji or whatever your name is,you've been around and are still a nobody...***** please (cochran voice)

Ya need to realize I'm the Brock Lesnar of this ****(except i cut my own promos)don't gotta be around at all or associate with you marks and jobbers ,I'm out here living life,and any moment can step right in when I dam well please and kick whose ever *** that wants static and then go back to having your girl stealing and pushing all them pain pills u take.not even for the money.i let her keep it for your medical bills,I just do it cuz I can.

And that other guy jumanji or whatever your name is,you've been around and are still a nobody...***** please (cochran voice)
You are the worst at cutting a promo please stop.

Listening to Review A Rai and they completely trashed Lana/Brie, Vince stepping on the picture, and other things :lol: :lol:

-The creators of Lucha Underground are close to striking a deal with Netflix to carry the show’s first season, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. The agreement would bring the show a much-needed additional revenue stream and would potentially expose the product to millions of new viewers.

Lucha Underground recently landed on iTunes, with the option to buy episodes a la carte or purchase a season pass. The Netflix deal would theoretically cannibalize sales of Season 1 episodes, but the rights fees and additional exposure more than make up for that.

Season 3 will begin shooting later this month in Boyle Heights, California and is set to premiere in September.

Netflix da GAWD :pimp:

i know some people in this thread mentioned they should be on Netflix, so this is a great start. Gonna watch last night's episode in a bit.

Still need to get my Team Bad shirt and hold on to the memories

-NXT has grown into a touring brand beloved by fans around the world, but WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon is not entirely sold on its potential. According to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Vince is largely not convinced NXT talent are “stars” who can draw money in WWE. Meltzer wrote:

“Vince isn’t going to step aside, but there is a lot of concern about the rigid decision making and limited viewpoint on who can be real top stars. While publicly HHH will say Vince loves NXT, the internal perception is very different, seeing it as a touring brand filled with so many guys Vince doesn’t believe are money.”

Several of NXT’s top stars have publicly stated they are in no rush to join WWE’s main roster. Back in December, NXT Champion Finn Balor stated on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast, “I feel like to get quote, unquote called up to the main roster would be, maybe, like a step back for my career right [now].”

NXT Women’s Champion Bayley echoed the same sentiment late last year, telling The Independent, “I definitely want to be a part of it but I’m not in any rush right now. NXT is so huge and we’re already doing something very special here, so if I was on the main roster right now I’d feel that I was missing out with what’s going on in NXT.”

The handling of Tyler Breeze on the main roster has been a big warning sign to NXT talent. After being a staple of NXT for years and being featured prominently on Breaking Ground, Breeze has been relegated to ‘enhancement talent’ since his debut.

Earning a spot on the main roster is still the ultimate goal of most in NXT, as it means big league money, global exposure and the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. However, it’s not without significant risk, at least under WWE’s current regime.

Because of not creating new stars and sustaining them for years, this is the culture they created. NXT folks are obviously making more money than what has been reported before.

-It sounds like WWE is planning something unique for The New Day’s entrance at the biggest pay-per-view of the year. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that one of WWE’s ideas for a “big entrance” for the group at WrestleMania 32 is to have them fly around the stadium on “unicorns.” There was no mention of how WWE would achieve that effect, and Meltzer reports that there’s less than a 50% chance of it happening.

Big E has publicly said that they’ve been planning for a big entrance at ‘Mania, but there’s a good chance it’ll get nixed.

“Woods and Kofi were already telling people to look out for our entrance. So, I suppose our WrestleMania entrance is the big plan,” Big E said last week. “There’s a good chance that it all gets nixed, and people are very disappointed, but we have something cooking.”

The New Day’s light-up unicorn horns are back in stock on WWEShop.com after selling out several times.

I'd like to know who they would even be facing. Seems like they're semi-feuding with League of Jobbers, but Usos vs the Dudleyz seems to be the money match. May as well have a 3 team title match.

Someone can this man and give him to a soup kitchen...

Saturday at roadside the new day takes on LoN for the title. So mad Sev with them jobbers dude came out in a tank now he will come out with Shameus and Barrett at wm.

You are the worst at cutting a promo please stop.

Not many times that you and I both agree on something but this is def one of those times :smokin

That was so terrible..I mean there's bad and then there's atrocious and then there's your promo..

View media item 1905173View media item 1875693View media item 1802982

That was so terrible..I mean there's bad and then there's atrocious and then there's your promo..

View media item 1905173View media item 1875693View media item 1802982

Barry Horowitz stays losing

View media item 1946006

Back
Top Bottom