Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All the usual fat jobbers living through the Internet n realizing that no one wants that fat faces anywhere in front on a camera.80 degrees outside n u guys watching network matches n Japanese wrestling,why the hell would I care what any of you weirdos opinions are.this place needs a reality check.

WarlikeUniformGalapagosmockingbird.gif

DopeySnoopyKakarikis.gif

SeparateTestyFlyinglemur.gif

NicePerkyKoala.gif

BelatedZigzagHummingbird.gif

IlliterateAdmiredLcont.gif

PoshDefensiveCaterpillar.gif

melina.jpg

emma-3.jpg

natalya.jpg

[imghttp://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/kaitlyn-7.jpg][/img]
brooke-3.jpg

eden-2.jpg

mandy-1.jpg

lana-3.jpg

noelle-2.jpg

billie-kay-1.jpg

nikki-3.jpg

peyton.jpg

12328131_1978522609038641_1905864412_n.jpg

12825744_221299561555121_1495188006_n.jpg

ZYsFiVg.jpg

050.jpg

MindlessEmptyAsianwaterbuffalo.gif

oWOsX4f.gif

11349453_975166102532739_910303346_n.jpg

0BO40WL.jpg

BigheartedIncredibleKarakul.gif

Vg522Sj.jpg

0B40niv.jpg

mbnr3tM.jpg

Hey @DCAllAmerican, I know you don't like male vs female matches, but :rofl: :rofl: at this one. Mundo Morrison sending women to fight his battles for him, talk about real life :lol:

And those Famous B vignettes :lol:

Damn...No video though?  

It happened so quick I didn't realize it. They weren't even yelling. Girl talked in a normal tone and said get outta my bar right now and all I heard was a stool fall over and dude was on the ground getting dragged :lol:

-Titus O’Neil is taking responsibility for the incident that led to his 60-day suspension for WWE.

The Prime Time Player made national headlines last month when word got out that he was suspended for horsing around with WWE head honcho Vince McMahon live on RAW. Some publications played the race card. Even his close friend Batista urged Titus to quit WWE over the incident.

During a recent talk with RapZilla.com, Titus explains that he’s never quit anything in his life and accepts the punishment handed down to him.

“Regardless if it was too harsh or overreacting or whatever people have deemed it, it all stems from my mistake. Whether I agree with it or not, I am owning it. I’m doing what I’d normally do in any other situation.”

He also noted that he plans on leaving WWE when his current deal expires. In the meantime, he’s making the best of a bad situation by spending time with friends and family.

-NXT has grown into a touring brand beloved by fans around the world, but WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon is not entirely sold on its potential. According to Dave Meltzer in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Vince is largely not convinced NXT talent are “stars” who can draw money in WWE. Meltzer wrote:

“Vince isn’t going to step aside, but there is a lot of concern about the rigid decision making and limited viewpoint on who can be real top stars. While publicly HHH will say Vince loves NXT, the internal perception is very different, seeing it as a touring brand filled with so many guys Vince doesn’t believe are money.”

Several of NXT’s top stars have publicly stated they are in no rush to join WWE’s main roster. Back in December, NXT Champion Finn Balor stated on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast, “I feel like to get quote, unquote called up to the main roster would be, maybe, like a step back for my career right [now].”

NXT Women’s Champion Bayley echoed the same sentiment late last year, telling The Independent, “I definitely want to be a part of it but I’m not in any rush right now. NXT is so huge and we’re already doing something very special here, so if I was on the main roster right now I’d feel that I was missing out with what’s going on in NXT.”

The handling of Tyler Breeze on the main roster has been a big warning sign to NXT talent. After being a staple of NXT for years and being featured prominently on Breaking Ground, Breeze has been relegated to ‘enhancement talent’ since his debut.

Earning a spot on the main roster is still the ultimate goal of most in NXT, as it means big league money, global exposure and the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. However, it’s not without significant risk, at least under WWE’s current regime.

They aren't stars yet that's why they are in development.

When you wanna catch this fader in street fighter 5 b???

It happened so quick I didn't realize it. They weren't even yelling. Girl talked in a normal tone and said get outta my bar right now and all I heard was a stool fall over and dude was on the ground getting dragged :lol:
Sounds like my type of woman give her my business card.

Back
Top Bottom