Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
E&C show is simply random references that only marks get :lol:

And I kinda love it

Last edited:
Again this show wasn't a PPV..

It was a house show with cameras. It wasn't going to be anything more than filler

Again this show wasn't a PPV..

It was a house show with cameras. It wasn't going to be anything more than filler

People actually thought Wrestlemania was going to be changed.. :rofl:

I was telling people the titles are always on the line in house shoes and rarely the title changes hand..

Last edited:
hhh222--fd8015790b72ec8574768b8dbce1e693.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else notice Honner looking super rusty tonight?

Amber Rose had to carry him. Ramen will have to do the same.

HHH is 46 and his last match was last year.. I don't count the royal rumble match when he entered #30 to build up his in ring endurance.. Son is washed. :rofl:

Anyone else feel like this slow leak of news concerning "injured" wrestlers getting back in the gym is gonna lead to a major swerve?

Reigns or HHH ending your biggest event of the year as champ just sounds so :x :x :x

Anyone else feel like this slow leak of news concerning "injured" wrestlers getting back in the gym is gonna lead to a major swerve?

Reigns or HHH ending your biggest event of the year as champ just sounds so :x :x :x

Nope.. They're just trying to sell tickets.. If a injured Superstar returns it will be to interfere in Undertaker Vs Shane match.. No MITB this year is going to make this year's main event real boring..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom