Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just like he thinks everybody wants to see HHH v Reigns.. :rofl:

Aye 6 rings

We finally got Enzo & Cass :pimp:

Surprised @Slighted didn't go ham in this thread :lol:

seent-it.jpg

[Video]

However it look that The Revival is going to take Enzo and Cass Wrestlemania paychecks.. :rofl:[/Video]

Last edited:
Just finished watching. You were crazy if you thought anything serious would happen tonight... HHH gotta hit the gym hard for that Mania match man....Also, I thought that may have been Enzo & Cass' best in-ring work. Fans know who they are and they were over. Bring them up already. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Nobody thought HHH v Orton will be better than Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels..

HHH probably did

Listen... While Taker/HBK was a 5* match... HHH/Orton should have been a 4*... There's nothing wrong with that...

And for what storyline reason should they have closed the show?... HBK took 9 months off and Taker wrestled the first episode of Main Event and then took 6 months off :lol:... That's just a stupid statement to make....

Listen... While Taker/HBK was a 5* match... HHH/Orton should have been a 4*... There's nothing wrong with that...

And for what storyline reason should they have closed the show?... HBK took 9 months off and Taker wrestled the first episode of Main Event and then took 6 months off :lol:... That's just a stupid statement to make....

People love using hindsight. People love Hart/Austin at 13 but SId/Taker was still the main event

Savage and Flair was awesome at 8 Sid/Hogan was still the "draw"

:lol:

This time change has me getting home damn near 4AM :smh: Nightcap beer and bowl and I'm done.
Wanted to watch Lane Closure but looks like I didn't miss much.

Helmsley 2016

Left my boy's house earlier tonight. He asked if I could drop off his daughter and her friend off at the movies which is on my way home. I say yes and tell me why the topic of conversation was "eating booty like groceries." WTF. I guess it's a song? Anyways, gonna fire up roadblock. I can't sleep.

@Peep Game

Can you post your favorite Kofi matches?

Last night made me realize how good he is in the ring. I always knew but I kind of take him for granted since he is more gimmick based now with the New Day but yea, Kofi is so good in the ring man. I am coming around to New Day finally. I guess last Monday and last night helped turn me around

Back
Top Bottom