Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i remember hearing that raines was originally going to get the title at wm31...but they gave it rollins on the cash in...rollins being the more developed talent in that case

i know raines got the belt for like a day already

but maybe they will swerve the belt to someone else beside raines or heche at this year's wm? :nerd:

Last edited:
they dont even have the MITB in play to add any chance of a swerve

hunter needs to get his *** in the gym :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody got the fan backing them like Daniel did in WM 30.. and that also happened because ** **** left..

What was the original plan for Bryan?

Was it gonna be HHH vs Punk and Orton, Batista, DBry triple threat?

Or Sheamus vs Bryan...I forgot completely lmao

Last edited:
Apparently WWE is going to pursue one of the top LU guys, who is unhappy with their status in the company.

Supposedly it's King Cuerno

Apparently WWE is going to pursue one of the top LU guys, who is unhappy with their status in the company.

Supposedly it's King Cuerno

I think he's got a good thing going in Mexico as Fantasma... But he speaks fluent English, and well spoken... He did a MLW podcast and he impressed me... And AAA is going through some stuff right now, basically an internal power struggle... So not that surprising...

Rey wouldn't surprise me either...

Hopefully it's Bengala or Chavo, people I actually don't care if they bring in and job

Last edited:
The only match to really look forward to is Shane/Taker. And that's only because of a potential swerve.

I'm excited to see how they cap off the main event and if they'll pull the trigger on Ramen turning heel. Probably not, so we'll see WM end with boos.

Nobody got the fan backing them like Daniel did in WM 30.. and that also happened because ** **** left..

What was the original plan for Bryan?

Was it gonna be HHH vs Punk and Orton, Batista, DBry triple threat?

Or Sheamus vs Bryan...I forgot completely lmao

Sheamus v Daniel
HHH v ** ****
Orton versus Batista

Orton/Batista as the main event :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

Makes me wonder if Taker would have won if Bryan was inserted in the match...

The only match to really look forward to is Shane/Taker. And that's only because of a potential swerve.

I'm excited to see how they cap off the main event and if they'll pull the trigger on Ramen turning heel. Probably not, so we'll see WM end with boos.

I think the HIAC main events the PPV...

Technically, it'd be the main event as in people are looking forward to it the most.

But Honner/Ramen ends the show.

No chance in hell..

If Undertaker Vs HBK at Wrestlemania 25 didn't main event over HHH v Orton.. No way Shane McMahon is going to take HHH spot..

People are looking forward to HHH/Roman :wow: :lol:...

I think the HIAC closes out WM for 4 reasons:

1- they don't want WM with Roman getting boo'd out of the stadium...

2- I suspect they'll needs to gimmick the ring ala Cactus/HHH HIAC...

3- "oh my god, why did (name deleted) destroy the Undertaker? He's never done anything like that before"...

4- I meant 3 or I forgot 1 :lol:... :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Goin out soon so I'll be with y'all until I get too drunk to look at my phone :lol:

Show was solid tonight from a wrestling standpoint. Not much else. What do u expect from a house show.

No chance in hell..

If Undertaker Vs HBK at Wrestlemania 25 didn't main event over HHH v Orton.. No way Shane McMahon is going to take HHH spot..

You're basing it off work rate solely... HHH/Orton should have been a fantastic match and it just wasn't... But the story going into the match was great... RKO kissing passed out Steph :wow:...

What you said is exactly akin to saying Savage/Steamboat should have closed out WM 3 instead of Hogan/Andre...

No chance in hell..

You're basing it off work rate solely... HHH/Orton should have been a fantastic match and it just wasn't... But the story going into the match was great... RKO kissing passed out Steph :wow:...

What you said is exactly akin to saying Savage/Steamboat should have closed out WM 3 instead of Hogan/Andre...

Nobody thought HHH v Orton will be better than Undertaker Vs Shawn Michaels..

Back
Top Bottom