Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ehhhhh, I'd have to actually think about those, cause his gimmick as a face instantly became so dull that it was hard to even pay attention (See: Del Rio and Sheamus). Him and Ziggler faced each other like 50 times between 2009-2010, and I'm sure they had some good matches based on skill alone, but I couldn't tell you exactly which were good :lol: Team Orton vs Team Kofi at SS09 was pretty good. Him vs Ambrose was mostly good cause it was a title change more than anything. Him and Miz (yea, Miz) had a good match for the IC title on Main Event a couple years ago, as did Kofi and Cesaro. Add in his MITB stuff, and that's about it. I don't think Kofi's been allowed to have any standout/defining matches that you can really pinpoint. It's kinda weird. I feel like he's had good matches against Rollins, Bryan, and Tyson Kidd, but that's just speculation.

Just like he thinks everybody wants to see HHH v Reigns..
roll.gif

Aye 6 rings

We finally got Enzo & Cass
pimp.gif

Surprised @Slighted didn't go ham in this thread
laugh.gif
I hated that E&C / Revival match yesterday, fam.

I honestly think it exposed how E&C was still green. Revival dudes were the only ones who worked that match well, which is no surprise because they're apparently the guys who help book matches backstage in NXT.

I can now understand why Honner won't put the straps on E&C.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn yall were right. Ive been watching WWE Network all morning with no lag or interruption on my phone and labtop. Sucks though because Id rather watch it on my TV.

Im really curious where they go with Ambrose now

Was watching Road Rash with @Dat Dude Chris  and my homie on the ps4 last night 
nthat.gif

Really thought Dean was going to leave with the strap like im going to leave with the strap 

How was your weekend @Peep Game  :smile:

Some of ya acting very surprised that HHH Vs Roman was going to change lol

Roman will win at WM thats when his true championship reign will begin.

On side note with taker/shane, hard to pick a winner,

shane wins to control raw and taker gets another loss at WM?

Or taker wins and shane came back for nothing

I honestly think shane is going to have a couple people from his wrestling company come and beat up taker, then a couple of wwe stars come and help taker, who knows but it feels like its going to go that route like last year with HHH vs Sting.

I honestly think shane is going to have a couple people from his wrestling company come and beat up taker, then a couple of wwe stars come and help taker, who knows but it feels like its going to go that route like last year with HHH vs Sting.

its either gonna be sting, cena or gallows and anderson

Cena is def out, he said hes going to miss WM for the first time in like 12 years.

Gallows and Anderson suppose to come the following night at Raw so it is possible.

Sting, blah, i like him but i think his WWE career is over.

Cena is def out, he said hes going to miss WM for the first time in like 12 years.

Gallows and Anderson suppose to come the following night at Raw so it is possible.

His recent social media posts imply he's already ready to return.

Someone posted potential spoilers here that Chena is going to interfere against Taker.

Damn yall were right. Ive been watching WWE Network all morning with no lag or interruption on my phone and labtop. Sucks though because Id rather watch it on my TV.

i just connect my hdmi cable from laptop to tv

from last night's house show

Last edited:

Someone posted potential spoilers here that Chena is going to interfere against Taker.

During this morning’s WWE Wrestlemania 33 announcement press conference, WWE Superstar John Cena was one of the people who appeared on the panel at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida.

Cena talked about what Wrestlemania returning to Orlando means, but also addressed his Wrestlemania 32 status. Cena said he had been working very hard and trying to get back in time, but said he will not be competing at this year’s event. Cena said this year’s Wrestlemania would mark “the first time in a decade and a half” where he would be watching the event instead of having a match.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/682...atus-will-he-be-competing#4PTlzIqxiM8jRFgr.99

During this morning’s WWE Wrestlemania 33 announcement press conference, WWE Superstar John Cena was one of the people who appeared on the panel at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida.

Cena talked about what Wrestlemania returning to Orlando means, but also addressed his Wrestlemania 32 status. Cena said he had been working very hard and trying to get back in time, but said he will not be competing at this year’s event. Cena said this year’s Wrestlemania would mark “the first time in a decade and a half” where he would be watching the event instead of having a match.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/682...atus-will-he-be-competing#4PTlzIqxiM8jRFgr.99

We all know ab that article but that potential Cena spoiler ab him interfering was posted after that article. Says he isn't gonna wrestle but with Cena anything is possible and wouldn't be shocked if he is on the show in some capacity.

If he openly admitted that he'll be at WM, it's pretty obvious when he'd show up (during Shane/Taker).

Chena deserves the spotlight though. He's been very overlooked in his WWE career.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Cena to show up,

I actually miss him :smh:

Second half of last year he was doing so great, left to do that show, when he came back i was hyped, then to leave again |I

Back
Top Bottom