Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince is wrong about alot of things

But cooling off on Finn Balor has been the greatest move he's done in 12 years

A7B8E582-75C7-4B9A-AB99-165904F80254.gif

Where in NY you at truth? Just moved from Queens to LI, east bumblef*ck and long *** commutes but best thing my wife and I did. Doing some work right now on the house, redoing the bathroom but the best feeling when you're doing it for yourselves and the future.

Congrats on the home. :smokin
I’m in Queens also. Jackson Heights. Very diverse and everything is super accessible but parking is non existent and I still work in Brooklyn so the commute is trash. My lease is up this coming September and she wants to move back to expensive *** Brooklyn.

All gravy Truth. I learned if you can't rely on yourself, then you are really done for. It toughened me up to some extent, and then I just got tougher after getting worked over in other **** tier situations. #NoZest

Also, when you cop a seat to outer space, save me a spot, I want outta here asafp.

And then Mama Asuka catches me looking and proceeds to reprimand me for being bad.

Goddamn I need to smash.
Save me a spot too

We out :smokin

Congrats on the home. :smokin
I’m in Queens also. Jackson Heights. Very diverse and everything is super accessible but parking is non existent and I still work in Brooklyn so the commute is trash. My lease is up this coming September and she wants to move back to expensive *** Brooklyn.

Thanks homie. I was in East Elmhurst. Miss the accessibility of hitting a bodega or the supermarket with just walking but you're right, parking is non existent and just parts of the area, I didnt want my kids exposed to. Jackson Heights is an awesome place, not too far from the city but I'm sure that commute to BK is a beyotch.

Thanks homie. I was in East Elmhurst. Miss the accessibility of hitting a bodega or the supermarket with just walking but you're right, parking is non existent and just parts of the area, I didnt want my kids exposed to. Jackson Heights is an awesome place, not too far from the city but I'm sure that commute to BK is a beyotch.

Yea man I feel you. As cool as Jackson Heights is, it gets shady af at night. Home ownership is definitely an aspiration for me but I have yet to fully sway my wife

ain't nobody in this mickeyfickey going to outer space before me. believe that.

You can stay away, but it always chases you down. That is the sucky thing.

I don't have time for people I don't enjoy. just don't, gonna die one day, sorry.

I liked when people would get beat on after the bell and the timekeeper would just keep ringing it like a siren OMG QUIT IT ******* SOMEBODY HELP THAT GUY

ain't nobody in this mickeyfickey going to outer space before me. believe that.

I don't have time for people I don't enjoy. just don't, gonna die one day, sorry.

I liked when people would get beat on after the bell and the timekeeper would just keep ringing it like a siren OMG QUIT IT ******* SOMEBODY HELP THAT GUY

Always found that hilarious. Especially when nobody comes down to help the assaultee. Like you could tell the timekeeper was concerned. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom