Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE wrestler Paige contemplated suicide after photos, videos leaked
https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc....videos-leaked/UELuBukahSnouKngldz6KO/amp.html

Not saying she SHOULD donit.

Just acknowledging why and how something like THIS would push a young girl over the edge

FBDF1A35-D519-4465-9CDC-B0B902C27644.jpeg

Finn and Hideo should be a tag team and go for the titles. Finn not doing anything relevant right now and Hideo would be much better off on Raw. Dumb that they promote him on a main roster match for a one off if he's only going to be on 205 live.

Honestly a cruiserweight division in modern wrestling is pointless. Back then it was because they could do cool, fast paced flippy sh*t that the rest of the roster couldn't. Now every other wrestler can do that stuff. And when you got Michael Cole saying the heavyweights are moving around like cruiserweights, then why would I watch the cws?

Don't help that alot of folks in here(well online in general) are always like "ew he smol sendem to 205 lolol he'll 'give them a boost' "either.

I think they should stop putting the ceiling on guys just because they are cruiser weights ala wcw. It failed in wcw when they did that. Guys like y2j rey jr proved they could be main event guys but you put that ceiling on them it dooms the whole division. The cruiser weight title should be a stepping stone just like the intercontinental title was back in the day imo. Win the cruiser weight title do good get promoted to us title or ic title do good them maybe a main event title. Imo.

Agreed with all of this

Would you please just die literally stop quoting me get off my **** I swear dude. Matter of fact I'll do you one better ignore. You know nothing about wrestling. Why are you here? Your mother should of swallowed you.

Listening to that Paige podcast with Lilian Garcia and yeah man you gotta feel bad for her it seems like it isn't ever going to end :smh:

like we talked about on twitter, its just bullying at this point.

i am guilty at looking at the pics and vids so i guess i am kinda contradicting myself

Was it wrong of me to see one of her videos yesterday and tag Xavier in it?..

Just finished the WK 12 pick em. I will post it next week or do you want it now? I didn't do one for the NJPW Rumble match since we don't know whos in it.

Whatever works for you Gene :pimp:

Since the card is set we could do it now and try and get as many as possible to fill it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom