• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I figured out why it takes me a little longer to connect with some of the most popular names in NJPW...great finishers are few and far between.

Kushida has a good offense, the Time Bomb would kill a mofo dead, Omega's KNEE-trigger and OWA are cool, and I get that somebody like Tama Tonga wouldn't rely on one killer move, but a lot of the time it's like "oh, welp, match over then."

not that every match should (or even logically could) end the same way, but I grew up on finishers, man...big slams, slick pins, fancy locks. put that man down.

I mean, average reading speed is 200wpm, so if it takes you even 3 minutes to read and understand ~75 words in your native language...

kinda like how I can speak Spanish, but really I can't at all.

...yeah tho, check your mail today @newz05. also, post more dammit.
Too early man.

DamagedRepentantEnglishpointer-max-14mb.gif

You think she was ever better than John Cena?

@degenerate423

No, Cena can actually wrestle. I don't like his goody goody cornball character, but I respect the fact he works hard and puts in the time and effort. or at least used to.

I love how 22stylez 22stylez hating cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 's posts have turned him into an illiterate. Ahahahahha

I mean, where is the lie.

I will pay drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 's entry fee only if I am promised a 50% cut of all his earning

I got 10 dollars, but I'm ok with that arrangement well. We all gotta eat fam. Far be it from me to keep you from enjoying your Cajun delicacies.

No, Cena can actually wrestle. I don't like his goody goody cornball character, but I respect the fact he works hard and puts in the time and effort. or at least used to.

I mean, where is the lie.

I got 10 dollars, but I'm ok with that arrangement well. We all gotta eat fam. Far be it from me to keep you from enjoying your Cajun delicacies.
tumblr_nghvf1lW0L1sbzhteo1_400.0.gif

agreed. Dude got juiced and to that to me was it. The corny was catchphrases and ish really didn't help.

I always wonder how much of these personas/characters are drawn on "real" versions of the entertainers. To me ones like Eddie's in WWF feel like over the top Stereotypes.
I believe that Chavo said that Eddie didn't want to do the lie cheat and steal character at first. Plus he obviously didn't have that exaggerated accent or say "vata loco" and "homes" after every other sentence. It did get pretty annoying watching back on some of his promos, but when he was serious, man was he good on the mic. Very passionate

I believe that Chavo said that Eddie didn't want to do the lie cheat and steal character at first. Plus he obviously didn't have that exaggerated accent or say "vata loco" and "homes" after every other sentence. It did get pretty annoying watching back on some of his promos, but when he was serious, man was he good on the mic. Very passionate

This has been the same argument I have been having in the last month or so over "Coco" from Pixar. They boil down cultures to stereotypes and then just run off those. In some ways, yes, they can be a reality, but to build an entire existence on them seems really asinine in the name of entertainment purposes. That's why I don't **** with Tyler Perry for example. Dude straight exploits stereotypes for his own financial gain.

boy stop. I bring your ratings up.

tenor.gif

think about that tho...he was a lying, cheating, stealing Mexican, like, right on the label. I don't think I have to say much more about that.

This has been the same argument I have been having in the last month or so over "Coco" from Pixar. They boil down cultures to stereotypes and then just run off those. In some ways, yes, they can be a reality, but to build an entire existence on them seems really asinine in the name of entertainment purposes. That's why I don't **** with Tyler Perry for example. Dude straight exploits stereotypes for his own financial gain.

jfc Tyler Perry. please, let's not and never.

boy stop. I bring your ratings up.

tenor.gif

think about that tho...he was a lying, cheating, stealing Mexican, like, right on the label. I don't think I have to say much more about that.

jfc Tyler Perry. please, let's not and never

It's funny, I watched part of a Madea movie for the very first time on Xmas at I'm girls house while waiting for dinner and inbetween Naito eyeing her pops.

I knew they were awful, but Jesus Christ they are BAD. she was quoting it too which probably was the most ethnic I have ever seen her act lmao.

Since I have been relegated to the spare bedroom all week with this nasty cold I have been able to watch a lot of New Japan World :pimp:

Finished WK10, New Year's Dash where Kenny took over BC, Invasion Attack 2016, Dominion 2016 which had the ladder match and watched the last 2 days of the 2016 G1 Climax.

Since I have been relegated to the spare bedroom all week with this nasty cold I have been able to watch a lot of New Japan World :pimp:

Finished WK10, New Year's Dash where Kenny took over BC, Invasion Attack 2016, Dominion 2016 which had the ladder match and watched the last 2 days of the 2016 G1 Climax.

Man, live posting is gonna be lit.

Dude that's why I don't get why black people support tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom