• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would make zero sense for him to go from Indy god to some random in NXT vying for a belt that really is beneath his talent level match wise.

Only one that I can think of that has skipped NXT is AJ..And Omega doesn’t have the experience of wrestling the American style and on American tv that AJ had..Again, look at all the big time TNA/ROH/Indie guys who’ve had to go through developmental first before debuting on the main roster..Omega isn’t better than all them guys..

AJ Debuted in Florida.
AJ spent many of his American wrestling years in FLA

The stars were aligned.

No way Omega gets THAT much love, let alone, "at worst" getting that much love if he Debuted at RR
You don't think he'd get that reaction in the biggest mark city there is?

Everyone in that building will know exactly who he is and what he's about. Dude has t-shirts in shopping malls across the country. You're sleeping on how well known he is. This arena isn't going to be full of fat beer drinking people from Oklahoma.

Going to ask for A1 next week at Hyde steakhouse cheapest steak is maybe $50. Might get that tomahawk steak with A1.
Good stuff. You can never go cheap when it comes to steak man. A Kings meal. Try that Tomahawk Steak. I love ribeyes myself But lately I’ve been trying different kinds of steak and seeing what I like. I usually go here https://yelp.to/qTKq/agj2ChTUhJ every few weeks and try something new as far as steaks. Had the Tajima Wagyu from Australia. It was :smokin

Gonna have Kobe beef Wagyu next week.

You don't think he'd get that reaction in the biggest mark city there is?

Everyone in that building will know exactly who he is and what he's about. Dude has t-shirts in shopping malls across the country. You're sleeping on how well known he is. This arena isn't going to be full of fat beer drinking people from Oklahoma.
1. I don't think AJ would have gotten the SAME reaction had he debuted in DC.

2. I don't think Omega debuting in ANY city would get the reaction that AJ got in FLA. He will get love but not to the level of AJ

Omega > AJ

giphy.gif

You really disrespect how much television matters when it comes to Wrestlers and their popularity. We are living in a bubble.

AJ wrestled on TV for 10+ years

Omega has never been on TV

That matters
I understand what you're saying, but I'd also argue that a large amount of people weren't actually watching TNA, and the same people who were aware of AJ in TNA are definitely also aware of who Kenny is now. Philly crowd is going to be all marks. They all know who Omega is and are aware with his work.

I understand what you're saying, but I'd also argue that a large amount of people weren't actually watching TNA, and the same people who were aware of AJ in TNA are definitely also aware of who Kenny is now. Philly crowd is going to be all marks. They all know who Omega is and are aware with his work.

Why do you keep mentioning “mark city” and Philly?..

Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, and SummerSlam attract the most hardcore wrestling fans in the world. Fans come to these events from all over the world.

This isn't Great Balls of Fire in St Louis or some ****.

TNA, at their peak, were drawing 3 million people per week.

So whether or not they were watching in 2016, they still had history of drawing viewers at SOME point.

Again, I am not saying it will be silent for Omega, just saying I don't think it would be on AJ's level.

Hold on, why are we even discussing this? Omega isn't showing up LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom