• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you dig it, art is a catalyst for life and I love to share it with others. hope you find a good place for that.

you will also be receiving a $50 gift card to Dunkin' Donuts in the new year, and there are three things I'd like you to do with it:

1) eat breakfast repeatedly.

2) surprise your work boo with food.

3) the next time you're running late, grab 2 dozen of the finest donuts and walk in like a goddamn hero.

Wow! I can't thank you enough. I will def do #1 and most likely #2 more than #3 cause I'm always early :rofl:

Why do you keep mentioning “mark city” and Philly?..
Smark? I don't really know what you want to call it, but Philly, along with Chicago/NYC/LA always seem to have knowledgable crowds that are extremely vocal.

HUGE difference between those cities and somewhere else that a random non Big 4 PPV would be.

Kenny is having a match in less than a week against one of the biggest names in WWE history. Philly crowd is going to be full of dudes just like us. Thinking that people in that crowd wouldn't have a decent grasp of who he is just seems wild to me.

I agree he's probably not gonna be there though :lol:

Smark? I don't really know what you want to call it, but Philly, along with Chicago/NYC/LA always seem to have knowledgable crowds that are extremely vocal.

HUGE difference between those cities and somewhere else that a random non Big 4 PPV would be.

I understand, but why do you mention philly?..is that significant somehow?..

Different strokes different folks. I like Wagyu Steak from Alexander’s Steakhouse and you like a T-Bone steak from Denny’s.

I don't eat red meat. Just birds and ****.

Y’all really think casual fans know who Omega is?

NXT slander is a reportable offense

Look, I love NXT, bout the only thing WWE has going on well, but it's beneath Omega at this point to step foot there.

TNA, at their peak, were drawing 3 million people per week.

So whether or not they were watching in 2016, they still had history of drawing viewers at SOME point.

Again, I am not saying it will be silent for Omega, just saying I don't think it would be on AJ's level.

Hold on, why are we even discussing this? Omega isn't showing up LOL
Man did TNA screw up. They had so much amazing talent

I'm in for the Rumble and my traditional trash entrant (prob a Curt Hawkins/Anderson/Gallows type)

I’m with Brother Sox on this one. If you debut Omega at any of the 4 main shows which attract a different crowd than absolutely they will know who he is. It’s not like he would debut in Corpus Christi.

The guys who have been to Mania or the other big shows know the crowd is different than a normal raw or smackdown crowd.

Seems like we’re gettin back into one of those “casual viewer” discussions..If the casual viewer wouldn’t know who Nakamura was, like I said they would, the chances of them knowing Kenny ain’t much better..Argument can’t go both ways just cause y’all like Kenny more..

I say omega would get a huge pop close if not better then AJ. You talk about TV but there are soooooo many other forms of media Twitter youtube IG. Not to mention streaming services ROH gets air time and so does NJPW not like WWE but it can be found. Look how many bullet clubs shirts are in wwe shows. Now jericho put even more eyes NJPW. In a big 4 event Omega will get a huge pop!!

I guarantee you more people know who Kenny Omega is right now more than people knew who Nak was before he debuted in WWE. Dudes shirts are all over the country for crying out loud.

I’m with Brother Sox on this one. If you debut Omega at any of the 4 main shows which attract a different crowd than absolutely they will know who he is. It’s not like he would debut in Corpus Christi.

The guys who have been to Mania or the other big shows know the crowd is different than a normal raw or smackdown crowd.
jZ08cI6.gif

Seems like we’re gettin back into one of those “casual viewer” discussions..If the casual viewer wouldn’t know who Nakamura was, like I said they would, the chances of them knowing Kenny ain’t much better..Argument can’t go both ways just cause y’all like Kenny more..
Omega is significantly more known to the casual viewer than Nakamura. Not even close.

I don't think the arguement was whether or not people WOULD know Omega (nobody said they WOULDN'T). We are simply comparing his initial pop vs. AJ's initial pop

Yall are changing the argument

Good stuff. You can never go cheap when it comes to steak man. A Kings meal. Try that Tomahawk Steak. I love ribeyes myself But lately I’ve been trying different kinds of steak and seeing what I like. I usually go here https://yelp.to/qTKq/agj2ChTUhJ every few weeks and try something new as far as steaks. Had the Tajima Wagyu from Australia. It was :smokin

Gonna have Kobe beef Wagyu next week.
Next time I am in town will go to this place. Bookmarked.

I say omega would get a huge pop close if not better then AJ. You talk about TV but there are soooooo many other forms of media Twitter youtube IG. Not to mention streaming services ROH gets air time and so does NJPW not like WWE but it can be found. Look how many bullet clubs shirts are in wwe shows. Now jericho put even more eyes NJPW. In a big 4 event Omega will get a huge pop!!
You know how FEW people have non-WWE wrestling streaming services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom