Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
QA1001.jpg

Excellent question... @D Fly when is it going down?!? I get my one on one with the homie ihust1e ihust1e finally... 0CD63963-5D1B-46AF-98E1-B04979FDF308.png

If you’ve never watched Neon Genesis Evangelion I’d suggest that. Especially after :smokin One Punch Man, Kill la Kill and a few other recommended. I need to start My Hero, I keep hearing a lot of stuff about that too.

There you go. :lol:

Berserk was dope watched all of it in like 2 days. :lol: Gotta watch Tiger Mask W too.

This bi-monthly PPV **** is terrible. Awful builds to trash cards. :smh:

A7AA3394-5AF6-441F-A790-6E3F27660594.png Truer words never typed. :nthat:

Damn right B. :lol:

F2DCAE0D-EC7A-421A-8F9B-51BFF2851368.jpeg

Sipping some coffee myself, :smokin some Crazy Glue, trying to enjoy this day off...

Only Magic is legit. I know this is personal preference but you like some bums DC. :lol: :smh:

He did bust his zipper weeks back. 6F9856C8-225E-4436-A7C7-7C108589A1EA.png

Damn. Raw is super trash though. :smh: :frown:

All of this. Damn shame what they gotta do to try and garner interest but if they had any dedication to building real, coherent storylines they wouldn’t have to force groups back together like this...

Been said this a while back b. You have good taste so this just further solidified that fact.
The Dub Step Champions(reference to their theme song in NXT) were holding it down and they split them to tear down both guys credibility. It was really stupid.
*being left off the quote tower....*
-XWD_v.gif

My God-Brother played for the Hornets back in the day, and said some dude snuck in their locker room one game talking about "I'm here to guard Mark Price." Just sauntered up to a random locker and started getting dressed. :rofl:
Who is your God brother? Don't just gloss over that like that isn't a big deal LOL

But I followed Dooling at Mizzou. Was a fan of his heigh and athleticism at the Point. He is a modern PG. Came at the wrong time + Injuries.

Bynum has always been my dude.

TJ Ford, favorite college PG of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom