• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype/DC: WWE 2K18 Rating Edits:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0Dkls-dx7JFVgKJzUtoLAHFCZZAlnkkfSL7K4QWjvE/edit#gid=4

***You want to use the ATTRIBUTES tab***

Notes

* Ratings appear low but that isn't important. We actually use the entire scale 0-100 in our attributes, so you will get a wider range of outputs.

* Giants/Monsters will appear to be overrated due to their Kayfabe strength/unstoppable nature.

* View an 80 the way 2K naturally treats the 100 rating. So if a wrestler is over a 65, he is doing something right in the wrestling business.

* Don't get into, " How is ____ 3 points higher than ____." Look at tiers. If two wrestlers are within 3-4 points of eachother, that really isn't that much of a differential since we are in fact using the entire scale.

* Don't JUST look at the Overall rating. Remember, wrestlers are rated based on their skillset. So to blindly look at the OVR and not look at the individual attributes wouldn't due each wrestler justice.

*Enjoy the work. We put a lot of hours into this. This is just the first wave. All WWE wrestlers are included. Including Mae Young, WWE UK, and NXT. If someone is missing, please let us know.
Posting for later. Code name Punkindog to find post

Thread making big waves. Wwe now reading the thread

I honestly believe they do. there's no way they don't. maybe not here, but other places for sure.

Flipped over and saw Enzo had a crew :lol: :lol: aren't these some of the same guys he dissed??? The WWE isn't clever enough to say that Enzo has money to pay them, so they probably just made it random.

Also, watched a bit of the Sister Abigail thing. That's trash.

they know Enzo is the money. being seen with him is an instant increase in profile. he's a hood rich Miz.

Hype/DC: WWE 2K18 Rating Edits:
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0Dkls-dx7JFVgKJzUtoLAHFCZZAlnkkfSL7K4QWjvE/edit#gid=4

***You want to use the ATTRIBUTES tab***

Notes

* Ratings appear low but that isn't important. We actually use the entire scale 0-100 in our attributes, so you will get a wider range of outputs.

* Giants/Monsters will appear to be overrated due to their Kayfabe strength/unstoppable nature.

* View an 80 the way 2K naturally treats the 100 rating. So if a wrestler is over a 65, he is doing something right in the wrestling business.

* Don't get into, " How is ____ 3 points higher than ____." Look at tiers. If two wrestlers are within 3-4 points of eachother, that really isn't that much of a differential since we are in fact using the entire scale.

* Don't JUST look at the Overall rating. Remember, wrestlers are rated based on their skillset. So to blindly look at the OVR and not look at the individual attributes wouldn't due each wrestler justice.

*Enjoy the work. We put a lot of hours into this. This is just the first wave. All WWE wrestlers are included. Including Mae Young, WWE UK, and NXT. If someone is missing, please let us know.

man, I haven't played a WWE video game in most of a decade, but I can dig the meticulous attention to detail and independent study that went in. that's stellar ****.

Last edited:
Flipped over and saw Enzo had a crew :lol: :lol: aren't these some of the same guys he dissed??? The WWE isn't clever enough to say that Enzo has money to pay them, so they probably just made it random.

Also, watched a bit of the Sister Abigail thing. That's trash.

Corey alluded to Enzo having money because es the only one that can carry a narrative properly

I honestly believe they do. there's no way they don't. maybe not here, but other places for sure.

they know Enzo is the money. being seen with him is an instant increase in profile. he's a hood rich Miz.
I can confirm they read this thread. My Paige post years ago confirmed it. I will talk about it on the NTWT podcast. I will also talk about my goal to wrestle next year.

6Mi70SW.gif

I can confirm they read this thread. My Paige post years ago confirmed it. I will talk about it on the NTWT podcast. I will also talk about my goal to wrestle next year.

honestly, that's why I keep my words real careful...just in case. not sure why people still have this belief that social media is somehow "not real"...no no my friend, this **** can get as real as you want it to be.

...so what happened after Axel got folded up and put in his own pocket, running up on The Shield just in time for a commercial break?

I miss The Shield's staticy camcorded backstage speeches.

honestly, that's why I keep my words real careful...just in case. not sure why people still have this belief that social media is somehow "not real"...no no my friend, this **** can get as real as you want it to be.

...so what happened after Axel got folded up and put in his own pocket, running up on The Shield just in time for a commercial break?

I miss The Shield's staticy camcorded backstage speeches.
Dong.... if they do go through the thread they read through the QUICK easy to read posts. They ain’t got time to read a bunch of novels

Dong.... if they do go through the thread they read through the QUICK easy to read posts. They ain’t got time to read a bunch of novels

could it be camouflage for some of the questionable things I do say, hiding my needles in a haystack?

could I be establishing character?

could it be market research or focus grouping wrestling concepts within a real-life demographic?

nah...just be bull****ting. :lol:

EDIT: I demand you go back and fix "dog" at once. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom