Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
source?
just recently austin was posting from the Perf Center. I assume he still works out there and drops off his lady to work :lol

There is talk that officials rushed in to the styles vs mahal match and are going to put the belt on styles and have him face lesnar at sseries instead.

If that happens then what a waste of time it was to build up jinder for december in india.

There is talk that officials rushed in to the styles vs mahal match and are going to put the belt on styles and have him face lesnar at sseries instead.

If that happens then what a waste of time it was to build up jinder for december in india.
Jinder can always win it back before the India tour

• There's once again speculation that Undertaker could be coming back for another match at WrestleMania 34. We'll likely know more after his appearance on Raw 25 next January.
Could not care less
  • Speaking of which, WWE is planning to push that show almost as hard as Raw 1000, with sustained marketing leading up to it.
See above
  • The Observer has noted that WWE passed on Io Shirai because of an issue with her heart.
WWE dodged a major bullet there.
  • Per the Observer, there has been interest in a movie about Jim Ross based on his book.
Bah gawd

So...Zelina Vega was letting Cien Almas smash on the low AND broke off her engagement to Austin Aries. Cold. World.

I'm convinced that whole roster is doing dirt regularly :lol:
She couldn't resist Tranquilo

On one hand, hell yes Styles with the belt back. I don't care about them wasting Jinder. He deserves to be wasted. On the other hand, Styles will get squashed by Lesnar and it'll be another boring Suplex city match

Not to that degree.

Not even close
There are about 100 workers at my job in a given year.

I have been here 5 years.

There have been around 15 couples that have MET here and gotten married. So if those folks got married, it is safe to assume plenty more "had fun" and kept it on the low.

It really isn't happening anymore than at any other job. ( percentage wise )

She couldn't resist Tranquilo

Cien living the gimmick lol

There have been around 15 couples that have MET here and gotten married. So if those folks got married, it is safe to assume plenty more "had fun" and kept it on the low.

Fair enough.

rumor that Paige and Alboreto are done

And Paige now roommates with Seth's Nazi loving ex, so take that for what it's worth :lol

Power Struggle card
Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Ibushi earned his opportunity at the championship by defeating Tanahashi during this year's G1 Climax. That outstanding match tied them at 1-1 in singles matches in their careers, with Tanahashi winning a 2015 G1 meeting. As of recently, Ibushi has been coming out ahead in a run of six-man matches.

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Trent Barreta for the IWGP United States Championship: Barreta moved up to the heavyweight division this year, and this will be his first big challenge. He issued the challenge to Omega, who accepted as a way of "killing time" on his way to Wrestle Kingdom. The insult should fuel Barreta in this showdown.

Will Ospreay (c) vs. Marty Scurll for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Another match featuring a champion defending against a man who beat him in his division's big annual tournament. Ospreay dropped a match to Scurll at Best of the Super Juniors — where Ospreay lost to KUSHIDA in the finals before taking the title off KUSHIDA at King of Pro Wrestling. Scurll previously took a shot at Ospreay in an NJPW interview, "Once you’ve seen a Will Ospreay flip or two, there’s not a whole lot to him. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that Ospreay is an embarrassment to my country! Yet fortunately, while there is an Ospreay, there is also a Scurll. There is a villain. There is someone there to represent my country the way it deserves."

Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Toru Yano in a Bullrope Deathmatch for the NEVER Openweight Championship: Yano specializes in frustrating his opponents. He's also not above a little bit of theft. He stole Suzuki's championship belt after a count-out victory in a tag match at King of Pro Wrestling. He won't be able to get away so easily when tied to Suzuki this time.

Chaos (Kazuchika Okada, Gedo, Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, EVIL, Hiromu Takahashi & SANADA): This serves as a stepping stone ahead of Naito's challenge of Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. It's a star-studded, 10-man tag and should bring plenty of action.

Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) vs. Super 69 (ACH & Ryusuke Taguchi) in the Super Jr. Tag Tournament Finals: Roppongi took out Kawato and KUSHIDA as well as the team of Hiromu Takahashi and BUSHI to reach the finals. Super 69 beat Taichi & TAKA Michinoku in the first round and El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru in the semifinals, taking out a pair of Suzuki Gun teams.

Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Cody Rhodes, & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. TenCozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) & Togi Makabe

Dragon Lee & Titan vs. Young Bucks

David Finlay vs. Katsuya Kitamura

The event will stream live on NJPW World on Sunday, Nov. 5.

Tickets are completely sold out for Power Struggle, but you can take all the action in on New Japan World! Don Callis and Kevin Kelly will call the action in English from Osaka on njpwworld.com from 5PM JST/8AM GMT/3AM Eastern/1AM Pacific, but you should tune in early at 4:40/7:40/2:40/12:40 for the preshow match! Sign up now http://njpwworld.com/ & Get ready!

Power Struggle card
Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Ibushi earned his opportunity at the championship by defeating Tanahashi during this year's G1 Climax. That outstanding match tied them at 1-1 in singles matches in their careers, with Tanahashi winning a 2015 G1 meeting. As of recently, Ibushi has been coming out ahead in a run of six-man matches.

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Trent Barreta for the IWGP United States Championship: Barreta moved up to the heavyweight division this year, and this will be his first big challenge. He issued the challenge to Omega, who accepted as a way of "killing time" on his way to Wrestle Kingdom. The insult should fuel Barreta in this showdown.

Will Ospreay (c) vs. Marty Scurll for the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship: Another match featuring a champion defending against a man who beat him in his division's big annual tournament. Ospreay dropped a match to Scurll at Best of the Super Juniors — where Ospreay lost to KUSHIDA in the finals before taking the title off KUSHIDA at King of Pro Wrestling. Scurll previously took a shot at Ospreay in an NJPW interview, "Once you’ve seen a Will Ospreay flip or two, there’s not a whole lot to him. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that Ospreay is an embarrassment to my country! Yet fortunately, while there is an Ospreay, there is also a Scurll. There is a villain. There is someone there to represent my country the way it deserves."

Minoru Suzuki (c) vs. Toru Yano in a Bullrope Deathmatch for the NEVER Openweight Championship: Yano specializes in frustrating his opponents. He's also not above a little bit of theft. He stole Suzuki's championship belt after a count-out victory in a tag match at King of Pro Wrestling. He won't be able to get away so easily when tied to Suzuki this time.

Chaos (Kazuchika Okada, Gedo, Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, BUSHI, EVIL, Hiromu Takahashi & SANADA): This serves as a stepping stone ahead of Naito's challenge of Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. It's a star-studded, 10-man tag and should bring plenty of action.

Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) vs. Super 69 (ACH & Ryusuke Taguchi) in the Super Jr. Tag Tournament Finals: Roppongi took out Kawato and KUSHIDA as well as the team of Hiromu Takahashi and BUSHI to reach the finals. Super 69 beat Taichi & TAKA Michinoku in the first round and El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru in the semifinals, taking out a pair of Suzuki Gun teams.

Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Cody Rhodes, & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. TenCozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima) & Togi Makabe

Dragon Lee & Titan vs. Young Bucks

David Finlay vs. Katsuya Kitamura

The event will stream live on NJPW World on Sunday, Nov. 5.

Tickets are completely sold out for Power Struggle, but you can take all the action in on New Japan World! Don Callis and Kevin Kelly will call the action in English from Osaka on njpwworld.com from 5PM JST/8AM GMT/3AM Eastern/1AM Pacific, but you should tune in early at 4:40/7:40/2:40/12:40 for the preshow match! Sign up now http://njpwworld.com/ & Get ready!

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

@Case thoughts?
There was some serious excitement when it was announced WarGames would be returning at the next edition of TakeOver.

Then it was announced the match would be three teams of three rather than two teams of four or more. Now, the full rules are out and the match only barely resembles its namesake.

There will be a cage surrounding two rings, and that's basically the end of the similarities.

Here are the rules from WWE.com:

• The three-member teams of SAnitY (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, & Killian Dain), Undisputed ERA (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, & Kyle O’Reilly), and The Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) & Roderick Strong will wage war inside a massive steel cage that surrounds TWO rings.

• All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.

• After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.

• When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.

• Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.

• Once all three teams have entered the WarGames Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.

For whatever reason, they just couldn't leave one of the best match formats in wrestling history alone.

NXT TakeOver: WarGames takes place Saturday, Nov. 18, at 8 PM ET and streams live on WWE Network.

Every job everywhere is like this

So...Zelina Vega was letting Cien Almas smash on the low AND broke off her engagement to Austin Aries. Cold. World.

I'm convinced that whole roster is doing dirt regularly :lol:
Aries is a scrub. Good for her.

Jinder is as much of a babyface as it gets in India. Having him chase the belt while in India is actually a good move :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom