• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to take a #2 and figured I’d watch power struggle and this Omega match was lit and OMG at Kenny’s next challenger!!!!!!

Wanted to wait til I watched the show later, but curiosity got the best of me :lol:

Omega/Y2J at WK12. Unreal.

Gotta imagine Vince is pissed at Jericho right now though :lol:

Last edited:
I called there being a 3 way with KUSHIDA, Hiromu, and WIlliam, but I'm glad it's a 4 way.

Y2J is the man for doing the Jan. 4th show for the first time in 22 years! It won't be as good as Kenny vs. Kota, but it'll be a draw and put butts in the seat.

I'm a fan of Jay White, but I really don't want to see Kota in the battle royal. Hopefully he faces Suzuki for the NEVER title at WK12.

Just off the card alone, WK12 is already going to be better than Mania 34. I thank NJPW for the late Christmas Present early.

DN3Zt_YVAAM92Cw

They're mad because they probably want the Golden Lovers Match. NJPW is doing what every company wants to do: Making Money Moves!

Maybe they'll do Kota vs. Cody for the ROH Title. That'd be legit.

Saw the alert on my phone this morning and had the WeeBey face.

D Fly D Fly

I don't think Jericho would make this move without at least giving Vince a heads up.

Don't think Jericho would burn his WWE bridges like that. While I don't think Vince is happy about it he'll accept it because it's Jericho.

Very few people in wrestling has the clout Jericho has.

What if Vince sent y2j to help him try to convice Kenny to sign up to wwe. Someone told me Kenny contract might be up after that match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom