wsup with fake jordans in wale's video. vol in before late pass come at me bro

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i personally just don't like his music, and the way he carries himself, he just seems sensitive.

man.... you are just one big goddamn hater.
you hate on everything.

i mean damn i dont like this %@%!# wale neither but you goin in.

did he hit you? we can contact his moms or somethin if its that serious.

so me not liking his music = a hater?

you sound like some 15 year old kid on myspace right now.

just because i don't like someones music doesn't make me a hater.   people throw that hater word around way to much to begin with. if your a grown mature adult you shouldn't be using that word in your everyday conversation as it makes you sound unintelligent

jewseejay,   my !+$$! kabob,   please hop off it buddy boy

i personally just don't like his music, and the way he carries himself, he just seems sensitive.

you hate on everything.

just because i don't like someones music doesn't make me a hater.   people throw that hater word around way to much to begin with. if your a grown mature adult you shouldn't be using that word in your everyday conversation as it makes you sound unintelligent

you hate on everything.

nah boy boy... when you bring up a +*$%+ personality when you HAVE NEVER MET HIM is some HATER %%%+.
no if, ands or buts. you the one talkin bout he seem sensitive like hes ralph tresvant or some %%%+.

for the record i think the +*$%+ wale is straight garbage since nike boots.

you just hate on cats at every turn. you got a sn +avy combo that sticks the **$% out.

and im not a grown mature adult. im a +*$%+ who carries illegal weapons all day and smokes weed on the street.

and you a hater.

you hate on everything.

nah boy boy... when you bring up a +*$%+ personality when you HAVE NEVER MET HIM is some HATER %%%+.
no if, ands or buts. you the one talkin bout he seem sensitive like hes ralph tresvant or some %%%+.

you just hate on cats at every turn. you got a sn +avy combo that sticks the **$% out.

and im not a grown mature adult. im a +*$%+ who carries illegal weapons all day and smokes weed on the street.

and you a hater.

you hate on everything.

and you a hater.

dIz b3 f0 mA hAt3zZzZ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how am i a hater though towards other people? please respond.  i know i say alot of truthful things people get their feelings hurtover when it comes to other stuff but that's life, sometimes people say things you don't like.

personally i share the same sentiment regarding wale that i think his music has been crappy since nike boots.  

i've never met the man but is it really hating to say he's sensitive and for me to not like his music? if i were to meet him tomorrow and he was a cool dude, i still wouldn't like his music but i would think he's a cool down to earth person.

he got into it with random niketalkers before, i've heard interviews where he was complaining and carrying himself like a female, and personally the way he carries himself unless he toughens up the industry will eat him alive in the long run.  he's famous, people aren't going to like him for whatever reason they may have.  why waste your time focusing on them if your in that position? this dude is on twitter telling that mayor he's gonna spit in his moms face.  regardless of whatever b.s mayor said to him first about making his shoulders clap, why waste your time arguing with dudes like that if your in the position he's in

you hate on everything.

and you a hater.

dIz b3 f0 mA hAt3zZzZ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

how am i a hater though towards other people? please respond.  i know i say alot of truthful things people get their feelings hurtover when it comes to other stuff but that's life, sometimes people say things you don't like.

personally i share the same sentiment regarding wale that i think his music has been crappy since nike boots.  

i've never met the man but is it really hating to say he's sensitive and for me to not like his music? if i were to meet him tomorrow and he was a cool dude, i still wouldn't like his music but i would think he's a cool down to earth person.

he got into it with random niketalkers before, i've heard interviews where he was complaining and carrying himself like a female, and personally the way he carries himself unless he toughens up the industry will eat him alive in the long run.  he's famous, people aren't going to like him for whatever reason they may have.  why waste your time focusing on them if your in that position? this dude is on twitter telling that mayor he's gonna spit in his moms face.  regardless of whatever b.s mayor said to him first about making his shoulders clap, why waste your time arguing with dudes like that if your in the position he's in

I didnt even know dude was on NT
laugh.gif

Wale's music does suck though IMO. if that make me a hater then so be it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

according to some people on niketalk, just because his music doesn't appeal to you, so your automaticlly a hAt3R,   i'm one too though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

according to some people on niketalk, just because his music doesn't appeal to you, so your automaticlly a hAt3R,   i'm one too though
laugh.gif

Wale is better than half of the dumb +%%! i see posted in the Music forum.  And regardless of what you think of his music, you cant disagree that there is A LOT of unwarranted hate for Wale on this forum

Wale is better than half of the dumb +%%! i see posted in the Music forum.  And regardless of what you think of his music, you cant disagree that there is A LOT of unwarranted hate for Wale on this forum

Back
Top Bottom