Wu-Tang - 8 Diagrams

Yeah, I've been wanting to listen to 36 Chambers for a while already. I also don't want to start listening to them on possibly their weakest album andget a horrible first impression.

good job meth
laugh.gif
.... you ****** Buy the album!!

Originally Posted by Liban906

and raekwon need to stop hatin on the south...
the south sucks

the truth is a bitter pill to swallow (no elton john) no

no ur way of thinking sucks...u cant generalize an area that covers a nice amount of states by the bs u hear... seems like rae is the one who cant handlethe truth... he doesnt matter anymore...

u cant generalize an area that covers a nice amount of states by the bs u hear...
I assume you're talking about the radio & the overall media exposure the south is currently receiving.
seems like rae is the one who cant handle the truth... he doesnt matter anymore...

So by your logic neither are the dudes from the south who get no spins & exposure, yet are supposedly the "real south". Can't have it bothways son.

True ill scan and the truth is the majority of the South does suck, with the fact that everybody wants to be a rapper there's been in surplus of garbagesouth rappers(it happens in every region) with the opportunity with this crunk, snap, dance music. There are a couple dozen good and great artists in the Southand except for a rare few they don't get any exposure.

You go state for state in the South there are more garbage artists than good. Don't act like you don't know who Rae is talkin bout. I'd take aRaekwon that fell off rather than garbage South music.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

True ill scan and the truth is the majority of the South does suck, with the fact that everybody wants to be a rapper there's been in surplus of garbage south rappers(it happens in every region) with the opportunity with this crunk, snap, dance music. There are a couple dozen good and great artists in the South and except for a rare few they don't get any exposure.

You go state for state in the South there are more garbage artists than good. Don't act like you don't know who Rae is talkin bout. I'd take a Raekwon that fell off rather than garbage South music.

smokin.gif

Yep, real spit. That's how much they really suck.
laugh.gif
It's justso unbearable to hear yet listen.
sick.gif

Really though.

I am a huge Wu fan. This album is trash. Mark my words.

TRASH!

Ghost is the only hope. If he does well this go around or at least on level with Fishscale. There's hope for clutch support on Rae's project.

Stop the madness people and be honest with yourselves. Raekwon fell the !%## off, and this is coming from a WU fan since the jump.

Anyone who defends this dude as being ill now is in denial and going off memories of the past. And let's not forget that OB4CL pisses on 95% of hip-hopmusic from ANY region. Don't single out the South. Ain't nobody bringing any heat these days, from ANYWHERE. Honestly, I could easily say there aremore trash artists from NY than there are good ones right now, so that argument really doesn't hold much weight. The South is getting exposure at themoment, so of course all eyes are on them. But please believe there are just as many people waiting for their region to be the "it" region, just sothey can jump on and get their 15 minutes. Eventually you'll see that, once the focus shifts from the South.

"kindness and faith are the foundation, for without them we cant become good people.... bad company makes bad wine.."

"i go thru life pretending that time will change the ending"

crying.gif

four rain drops manifested below my third eye, the center of the universe is god not the sun

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

I could easily say there are more trash artists from NY than there are good ones right now
name em .

I'll let you do the honors. Name the mainstream artists from NY putting out GOOD, QUALITY radio music. After all, we are talking about the mainstream,since that is all anyone ever brings up regarding the South.

Name the mainstream artists from NY putting out GOOD, QUALITY radio music

"Good quality music" and "radio" does not belong in the same sentence.
laugh.gif

Commercial Hip Hop has gotten progressively worse every year since 98', and that's real.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Commercial Hip Hop has gotten progressively worse every year since 98', and that's real.

Thank you. My point exactly. Dudes need to quit raggin' on the South in regards to "crunk", "snap" and all that other crap. To me,that $#+# is no different than 50 Cent and his commercial nonsense. It ALL sucks.

People fail to realize that if their region was "on" right now, there'd be a bunch of crap music coming out of there, too. It has nothing to dowith the region. It has everything to do with the business.

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx >>>>>> Anything the South has dropped since Aquemini.

I mean what are you really saying? This is one of the greatest albums of all time regardless of region...

RZA> everybody else on this album

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Thank you. My point exactly. Dudes need to quit raggin' on the South in regards to "crunk", "snap" and all that other crap. To me, that $#+# is no different than 50 Cent and his commercial nonsense. It ALL sucks.

People fail to realize that if their region was "on" right now, there'd be a bunch of crap music coming out of there, too. It has nothing to do with the region. It has everything to do with the business.

ok name some real good quality artists from the south besides kast and little brother. im not tryin to argue but i hear dudes say "dont judge thesouth by whats on the radio" but i never hear quality music coming from the south besides little brother and the dungeon family camp

depends on how u define quality music...if u dont like ball and g or ugk its obvious that u like a whole different type of music...

Back
Top Bottom