Wu-Tang - 8 Diagrams

what date does this drop?

Im sayin tho...
nerd.gif

my bad, wasn't towards you though...there was another post before mine but I guess it got deleted. You can check on the topic list, says 4 replies eventhough the only 3 replies are mine then yours and this one.

ive said this before...but
smh.gif
@ raekwon & ghost. the production on thisalbum is amazing

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I need to give this a listen but this will be my first Wu album. Should I listen to 36 Chambers first?

how old are u?

listen to 36C first... this album soundin real weak right now... these dudes need to stop... and raekwon need to stop hatin on the south...

^Try to listen to 36 Chambers, Wu-Tang Forever, and a bunch of the solo stuff (Only Built 4 Cuban Linx, Ghostface's catalog, Liquid Swordz, Return To The36 Chambers, etc).

And I might actually purchase 8 Diagrams, yo.

cant believe it leaked mad early..

im not listening to it though...waiting til i pick it up

I need to give this a listen but this will be my first Wu album. Should I listen to 36 Chambers first?
eek.gif

Aint you the same dude that listened to Illmatic for the first time last year?

Yessssss you should! Listen to 36chambers, wutang forever, ob4cl, iron man, supreme clientele, liquid swordz at the very least before listening to 8diagrams.

Ahem... discussing leaks is still against the rules here. Everyone who has done so has been suspended for one month.

^ Even though your an admin and its your job it just seems mad funny that you the one regulatin on the leak of Wu Tang's album
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
am i included in this? half the album has already been played on radiobefore the leak.

i wonder where meth was when there was 30 page threads discussing jay-z/kanye leaks

Back
Top Bottom